RateGain - Senior Vice President - Technology (15-20 yrs)
Purpose of this Role :
We are looking for a SVP Technology to provide sound Infrastructure and DevOps leadership in all aspects of our Distribution and BI verticals. You will communicate with employees; stakeholders and customers to ensure our company's technologies are used appropriately. Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technology trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. If you are also an excellent communicator and public speaker, we- d like to meet you.
Technology Stack Required:
- Manage the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple large-scale programs.
- Day to day interaction with the application owners to ensure the health of the servers / services.
- Ensure the delivery of solutions as per agreed Timelines without compromising the quality.
- Works with the Application Owners to Cloud Infra roadmap.
- Contribute towards the sustenance of the ITIL lifecycle.
- Responsible to evolve risk mitigation and contingency plans & develop and ensure compliance to IT-related procedures and policies.-
- Apply significant knowledge of industry trends in technology to improve service.
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development.
- Help team resolve technical problems as well as human resources issues and monitoring individual employees- performance.
- Experience in DevOps tools and methodology (thorough understanding of IaC, CI-CD, Centralized Monitoring, APM, Log Management etc.)
- Experience in Cloud Services, Deployment, Cloud Native Architecture (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Experience in implementing Cost Effective Dynamic Scalability using Serverless/Kubernetes based orchestraction with a Containerized Microservices based architecture
- Envision on the infrastructure requirement and ensure the availability of the infrastructure, based on the Applications.
- Identify and/ or Advocate the Business Opportunity into new Business Innovation based on the analysis & the feasibility and recommendation for better business solutions.
- Transform the Business Requirement with appropriate Business Solutions for running efficient lending business.
- Provide Business Solution plan that meets the future needs of the organization and markets in the lending business, based on state-of-the-art technologies.
- Evolve the existing system / business applications and application architecture in various areas as needed.
- Coordinate with the InfoSec and Risk team to identify any security vulnerabilities and take necessary actions to ensure availability & business continuity.
- 24/7 monitoring and support of application health and take corrective actions for all RG products
- Server Health monitoring
- Release management including automated deployment, manage the CICD pipeline, hands on experience of Ansible, Chef, etc
- Team Building/Team Management- Experience in building and managing a team of high performers in a high growth environment
- Built and managed high performing teams which have delivered strong results.
- Exposure to hiring in early stages/start-up venture.
- Handled a team of young and talented engineers.
- Mentored young teams
- Experience in working and contributing towards the vision and culture of company.
- Experience in working with the senior management team in the organization.
- Experience in working with cross functional teams
- Experience in driving the company's strategic direction, development and future growth
- Exceptionally well organized with a track record that demonstrates self-motivation, creativity and initiative to achieve both personal and corporate goals.
- Excellent communication skills. Should be able to articulate his ideas well and escalate problems on time with the right forum.
- M.Tech, B.Tech or similar from Tiered 1/Tiered 2 college
- 15 - 20+ years of experience in software industry
- 5-8 years of full-blown techno managerial role in software industry
- Exceptional project management and organization skills
- Proven experience in setting up quality standards for enterprise applications.