Associate Manager - Talent Acquisition at RateGain Travel Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:963 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
RateGain - Manager - Inside Sales (6-12 yrs)
Manager - Inside Sales Role - SaaS/Hospitality
Founded in 2004 and headquartered in India, RateGain Travel Technologies Limited (NSE,BSE: RateGain) is a provider of SaaS solutions and one of the world's largest processors of electronic transactions and price points for travel and hospitality. It works in more than 100 countries with its 2,200+ customers- including 8 Fortune500 companies, 23 out of top 30 hotel chains, 25 out of top 30 OTAs, all top 10 car rentals, and some of the largest travel management companies, cruise lines, and airlines- to help them accelerate revenue generation.
To offer an integrated technology platform powered by artificial intelligence enabling our customers to increase their revenue through guest acquisition, retention and wallet share expansion.
What we are looking to hire:
We are looking for an accomplished individual who will play a vital role in pipeline growth & revenue attainment through the generation of Sales Accepted Leads (SALs) for the Sales team, and scheduling meetings with qualified Enterprises & destination hotels. This individual will be responsible for initiating, nurturing and following through the leads from acquisition to close via multiple channels and touchpoints - social media, phone calls, targeted ads, email campaigns, and direct email communication.
- Research markets and accounts, identify key players, map decision makers and influencers, generate interest and create qualified leads.
- Develop creative strategies for engaging and nurturing prospects using personalized content, email, phone, social- media posts/blogs and any other strategies that work!
- Contribute to sales targets assigned to the focus market under the sales managers
- Work within our CRM to help us make data driven decisions
- Develop GTM for each key- focus market and work with marketing and client services to execute property- level lead generation strategy.
- Generating new pipeline for existing and new RG Hospitality products from the focus key markets in APAC
- Maintain a strong understanding of current and new competition, positioning, and trends.
- Nurture clients relationships, handle rejections and convert leads into deals.
- Liaise internally with Customer Success/ Product/ Marketing Teams for any collaborative efforts
- Assist in case studies/ customized customer presentation decks for meetings/ demos.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
What will help you succeed in the role:
While you will be given all the training required to be successful on the job, following are the few competencies you will need to accelerate your growth:
- You have an excellent understanding of hospitality / travel landscape coupled with the changing trends, buying behavior, prospective customers & best practices in it
- You have experience working on Salesforce.com
- You understand SAAS based products
- You possess a great consultative style and brilliance in elevation pitch
- You demonstrate precision and clarity of thoughts
- You have a problem- solving mindset
- You have an excellent verbal, written communication, calling & presentation skills
- You are adaptable and is comfortable with change management
- You can think on the feet
- You are well organized and can multi- task and prioritize
D. Education & Work Experience:
- 6 years of experience in direct/outbound sales or inside sales
- Experience in Hospitality & Travel B2B SAAS Sales will be an added advantage
- Integrity and loyalty
- Positive attitude
- Passion towards sales
Relevant Bachelor's / Master's degree (MBA preferred)
- 6+ years of experience in international pre- sales/lead generation.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.