Senior Manager at Rashmi Group Of Companies
Views:555 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Rashmi Group - Head - Operations - Sinter Plant (18-25 yrs)
Head - Operation (Sinter Plant)
- Create the annual production plan and O&M budgets for the SINTER PLANT and obtain approval from higher up.
- Reviews the production plans and oversees their effective implementation
- Ensures effective coordination with the raw material procurement team and with the sinter plant for sinter availability
- Coordinates with PPC or SMS to determine the hot metal requirement
- Planning for the SINTER PLANT operations (skip charging system, burden calculation, sequencing of BF stoves)
- Ensures the smooth functioning & optimization of SINTER PLANT process by maintaining stable furnace movement and thermal regime, proper burdening, distribution and analysis of process parameters.
- Oversee performance level of vendors engaged in SINTER PLANT.
- Planning and validation of spares and consumables usage on a monthly basis.
- Oversees preparation of the predictive, preventive and scheduled maintenance plans to ensure minimum down time and enhance equipment reliability.
- Ensures the effective coordination with mechanical and electrical departments for maintenance activities.
- Monitoring the input raw material quality and identifying the effect on relevant process.
Rashmi Group is one of the fastest growing Business Conglomerates in the eastern region of India, pioneer in manufacturing of integrated Iron & Steel Products, Cement, Power and Ferro Alloys & Mining.
You may visit our website for more details about Rashmi Group. http://www.rashmigroup.com
Rashmi Group offers a challenging working environment with attractive opportunities for further development. In addition, we can provide excellent compensation/benefits.
Our Group Companies:
- Rashmi Metaliks Ltd.
- Rashmi Cement Ltd.
- Reach Dredging Ltd.
- Reach Infocom Pvt Ltd.
- Rashmi Rare Earth Ltd.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.