Head - Talent Acquisition at Rashmi Metaliks Limited
Views:1704 Applications:365 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Rashmi Group - Chief Financial Officer - CA (20-27 yrs)
- Must be holding a position of CFO for last 5 years.
- Total experience must not less that 20 Years
- CA MUST
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO/president and members of the executive management team
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
- Research revenue opportunities and economic trends, analyze internal operations, identify areas of cost reduction and process enhancement
- Perform risk management through analysis of company liabilities and investments, and evaluate and manage capital structure and fundraising initiatives
- Responsible, either directly or by managing staff, for all cash management, investments, insurance, budgeting, and financial reporting, helping to drive the company's financial strategy and hiring needs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.