Manager - Talent Acquisition at Rapido
Views:2682 Applications:757 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:155
Rapido - City Head - P&L (3-5 yrs)
We are India's largest bike-taxi platform, steadily venturing into Auto, Cabs Delivery, Rental, and more. Currently, present in ~100 cities, we are growing close to ~50% year-on-year with steady funding. We have changed the concept of intra-city travel and made last-mile connectivity affordable to all. Along with being the #1 choice of 40 million people, we have also built a solid captain base of over 5 million registered captains, who have bettered their lives with Rapido. As an employer, we provide a lot of ownership to our team members providing multiple avenues for them to grow within the company. You will only grow with us with the right balance of ambition, fun, and transparent work culture!
Rapido Cabs made its debut on May 2023, marking the commencement of its services in eight cities. Notably, Hyderabad, Bangalore, and Delhi stand out as the primary cities for this initial launch. However, the ambitious plan includes an extensive expansion to compass over 50 cities in the coming 12 months.
We are not an option, we are a choice!
Being the city heads, you will be responsible for co-owning the Fulfilments - the north star metric for the organization, along with the Regional Manager. Understanding & the knowledge of the city becomes very important for this role, as one has to drive both demand and supply. Should be a go getter and street smart at the same time be strategic as to look at the city from a long term POV (Point of View).Initiatives in the city to explore new areas of growth and expanding new TAM (Total Addressable Market).
- Manage the P&L of the city and be responsible for driving the profitability targets
- Analyze demand and supply dynamics and directly generate supply to satisfy market demand and achieve optimal levels of driver/captain's productivity
- Develop in-depth product and market understanding to identify the right target segments.
- Work with the top-management and various department in developing operations strategy for effectively scaling the business
- This role collaborates with cross-functional teams, manages a diverse workforce, and implements strategies to optimize operations, streamline processes, and enhance overall performance
- Collaborate with regulatory authorities for joint projects like awareness campaigns on festivals, occasions, etc
- Be the liaison between the regional/central team and city team
- Proactively collect feedback and implement solutions to improve customer and captain experience
- Build, nurture and grow a vibrant team - provide guidance and mentorship to develop your team members into future leaders
- Graduate / MBA in Business Management / Marketing / Operations.
- 3+ years of proven experience in operations management, preferably within the transportation, logistics, or technology industry / App based industry with 2+ years in managing Ground level ops and also worked in data to drive business growth
- Good Experience in Excel or Google sheet / SQL / Tableau or PowerBI. Certification is an added advantage (Certification not Mandatory )
- Must have an understanding of both Customer and Captain (Driver) KPI in Ride Hailing industry /Delivery apps / Operations, etc
- Must have Operations Management and Business strategy experience.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to think strategically about business and product opportunities, and a demonstrated track record of leadership.
- Knowledge of ride hailing industry and market trends is a plus
- Must have an idea about BTL to understand the marketplace for creating demand and brand awareness
What's there for you?
Operations is the focal team responsible for building businesses at Rapido. You will get a golden opportunity to :
- Be at the heart of disruption in mobility in India
- Be the category leader/ driver in the country
- Take initiatives and see it deliver results in near real-time
- Put your impulse and analytical skills to use & adapt to the continually changing marketplace conditions
- Get perspective & learn from the most experienced leaders of the category
- Take high ownership and drive cities like your own business.
Excited to solve challenges? Join Rapido & chase bigger milestones too!
Regional Language is must.