HR Manager at Raphe mPhibr Pvt Ltd
Views:1778 Applications:538 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Raphe mPhibr - Vice President - Human Resources (7-11 yrs)
Vice President - Human Resources
- Reporting directly to the Group Director, the role requires a versatile, diverse and experienced HR generalist who has a proven successful record of leading and delivering all aspects of HR and Training and Development programmes with dedication and passion, whilst keeping abreast with changes in employment legislation.
- The HR Manager will be a highly confidential individual who will be loyal to the Directors and be able to give a clear picture with full understanding of how each division is running and what is happening at all levels. The HR Manager will use effective people skills to ensure good relationships with all employees and external contacts at all times.
- The HR Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing the HR planning of the division and will produce accurate HR reports on a monthly basis in order to provide accurate information to the GroupDirector.
- Working both in and out of the office, the HR Manager will be expected to keep up with paperwork and meticulous diary-keeping to manage all workloads associated with the HR department, and live the organisation's values at all times.
- As a representative of Raphe, the HR Manager must be smart, positive, personable and well-presented.Will bring expertise in talent management, be passionate and driven to deliver exceptional results, demonstrate learning agility, whilst being skilled at communicating with and influencing employees and business leaders at all levels in the organisation.
The HR Manager will need to be :
- Hard working
- Strategically Aware
- Of a team first orientation consistently puts the interests of the broader team ahead of their own personal agenda
- Develop and implement the HR /TM and People strategies aligned to the business objectives.
- Support and coach the management team on all people leadership matters, including business change and transformation. Forming strong relationships with the management team to be able to challenge and coach in a high performance environment.
- Partner the management team to project manage organisational and procedural changes within the business area.
- Be responsible for all HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, mentoring, salary and conditions, contracts, training and development, talent management, succession planning, driving performance appraisals and any other HR related issues).
- Lead the work to regularly review the company's talent management processes within the business areas, including performance/potential management, resource planning and succession planning.
- Where necessary, work in partnership on projects to aid continuous improvement and implement improvement programmes (e.g. changes to working practices, organisation changes and business - excellence- or lean programmes).
- Provide insight and recommendations on HR initiatives that can be leveraged to strengthen business results e.g. leadership/development programmes.
- Working with senior managers to uncover the talent implications e.g. any significant gaps to meet long-term objectives and create a long-term workforce plan that prioritises people-related initiatives.
- Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales
- Liaise with Directors and Managers to understand their HR requirements and ensure they are fully informed of the corporate HR strategy.
- Keep up to date with HR legislation by researching and attending necessary events, before providing suitable interpretation to Directors and Managers
- Update the company server with timely, relevant forms, policies and procedures to ensure accessibility for employees at all times.
- To facilitate as a mediator when required to try and resolve employee grievances.
- To manage the long service rewards and ensures employees are notified of qualifying rewards in a timely and accurate manner.
- To deliver and report on the annual employee engagement survey to ensure feedback from employees is collated and interpreted correctly to help improve employee engagement.
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for identifying, planning, delivering and measuring learning and development.
- Manage a training plan that details required training that is delivered within the agreed/specific timescales and ensure outcomes are appropriately measured and reported on.
- Manage and develop direct reports.
- Liaise with the finance department to ensure control of training and development expenditure within agreed budgets.
- Liaise with other managers to understand all necessary aspects of their learning and development needs, and to ensure they are fully informed of corporate learning and development objectives.
- Succession plan and ensure training is aligned to support the plan.
- Develop training and communications materials to support learning and development needs.
- Ensure training activities meet and integrate with company strategies and policies.
- Write and deliver training lessons to continue personal development of Line Managers throughout the company.
- Manage the organisation and delivery of company induction sessions, including writing and delivering the presentations.
- Maintain the currency of the Training Matrix and share the information company-wide
- Develop an Academy approach to the design of a behavioural competency framework and Learning Programmes that support each job level with the business.