Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at Ramco Systems
Views:105 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Ramco Systems - Specialist - Product Marketing (4-7 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities :
- As a Product Marketer you are responsible for articulating the point of view and value proposition for the products and audiences we serve, in order to grow our market share.
- This position will also involve coordination with the other disciplines of Marketing such as Brand, Content, events, Demand Generation professionals and Ecosystem marketers. Besides that, the Product Marketer is the conduit into other parts of the organization such as product Management, Sales, Sales Enablement as well.
Responsibilities and key activities include :
- Work with Sales, presales, product and corporate marketing teams on overall product positioning and GTM for various product campaigns.
- Ideate, create and execute marketing campaigns (paid and organic) using the right channels. Measure ROI and impact of each campaign/activity.
- Create sales collaterals (product pitch decks, competitive analysis, websites and more) on the product for prospects and partners.
- Own & execute global events, webinars, and other outreach campaigns with emphasis on outcome
- Understand the personas (buyer, influencer, user) of a buying cohort Understand the client, their journey, markets in which they operate and competition
Required Technical And Professional Expertise:
- 4 to 7 years of experience in Technology Industry
- Master's degree or MBA (Marketing and/or Information Technology)
- Experience and/or passion for Product / Solution Marketing
Preferred Technical And Professional Experience:
- Extremely results-oriented and creative collaborator
- Focus on data driven marketing transformation:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Thrives in metrics and data-driven environments
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, programs and priorities
- Able to communicate effectively to influence/ prompt action of stakeholders
Target Account Marketing:
- Refresh target account/ prospect list and manage a key account marketing program with a customized campaign to generate opportunities.
- Design & execute competitor takeout campaigns.
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree
Preferred Education : Master's Degree