Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at Ramco Systems
Views:1075 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Ramco Systems - HCM Functional Consultant/Business Analyst (2-12 yrs)
Ramco Systems - HCM Functional Consultant / Business Analyst
Job Purpose :
- Business Analyst will be responsible for managing the given assignment.
- The role requires a good blend of functional and technical know-how and the ability to connect with the clients.
- The role requires good learning agility on both domain and technology front
Key Responsibilities :
- Understand client requirements and develop project plans
- Closely engage with client teams/stakeholders for requirement gathering and coordination required for data verification and extraction
- Manage the client relationship including change request management, solution planning and testing
- Demonstrated track record of success in providing strategic thinking, including identifying, analysing, problem solving , and responding to opportunities and challenges with the ability to translate into practical plans of action
- Defines and documents customer business functions and processes
- Consults with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
- Analyses the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
- Plans, organizes and conducts business process reengineering/improvement projects and/or management reviews
- Work with key project stakeholders and business people to formulate and communicate the business vision for the project, map out initial requirements and the scope of the project.
- Will often work with project stakeholders to identify, model and then document their requirements and business domain details
- Work with project stakeholders to validate their requirements and analysis models via techniques such as reviews, walkthroughs and play acting. BAs will often aid in writing user acceptance test (UAT) cases and will be a liaison between project stakeholders and your testing organization during UAT."
Required Skills & Experience :
- A minimum of 1.5 to 5 years of experience as a BA
- A bachelor/ Master's degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- Knowledge on HCM/different country payroll and its statutory implications/Time & attendance software implementations.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team and time management skills.
- Documentation and specification skills
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Domain and Industry Knowledge
- Problem solving & communication skills