Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at Ramco Systems
Views:15317 Applications:794 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:141
Ramco Systems - ERP Presales Consultant (3-8 yrs)
Position: ERP Presales Consultant (EAM / SCM)
Experience : 2.5 to 8 yrs
Location: Chennai - (SCM/EAM ) / Gurgaon (EAM)
Qualification: BE (MUST) / MBA from only premier Institutes
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Understand true value proposition offered by Ramco, benefits provided by the solution, and articulate these effectively with potential customers
- Preparations for best in class presentations and demonstrations to prospects/ partners, based on the actual pain points/ challenges specific to each region
- Preparation of proposals that will include the unique value proposition for each customer
- Remain in lock step with the sales cycle and course changes corresponding to various opportunities in the pipeline
- Understanding and analyzing various industry process/ Market/Competition
Required Skills :
- 3+ years of experience in delivery / Presales function of ERP solution
- Should have successful track record of delivery or presales for ERP product or solution.
- Should be able to interact with CIOs / Business heads and have ability to conduct workshops / value discovery sessions.
- Should be willing to travel across India.
- Should have ERP Implementation/domain experience in Manufacturing sector/ Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) /Logistics/ SCM
- Willingness to travel in short Notice to make Client Presentations
- Excellent Academic Track Record & consistency
Brief on Ramco : Web Link: www.ramco.com.
Ramco is a fast-growing enterprise software company disrupting the market with its multi-tenant cloud and mobile-based enterprise software, in the area of HCM and Global Payroll, ERP, and M&E MRO for Aviation. Part of the USD 1 billion Ramco Group, Ramco Systems focuses on Innovation and Culture to differentiate itself in the marketplace. On Innovation front, Ramco has been focusing on moving towards Cognitive and Robotic ERP with features such as Chatbots - which allows users to complete transaction using natural conversations; Mail It - transact with the application by just sending an email; HUB It - a one screen does it all concept built to address all activities of a user; Thumb It - mobility where the system presents users with option to choose rather than type values and Prompt It - a cognitive ability which will let the system complete the transaction and prompts the user for approval.
In a market flooded with IT Services, we pride in being the first enterprise product company building world-class software, trusted by leading brands, globally. With 22 offices and customers spread across 35+ countries, we offer you opportunities to travel the world and work closely with Global MNCs and Fortune 500 giants. At Ramco, you will get hands on experience across multiple functional modules, thus enabling you to gain holistic experience of enterprise applications software. The thrust we place on Innovation lets the - entrepreneur- in you take wings and work on the latest technologies that the world is about to witness. From HoloLens to Bots, Augmented Reality to Gesture computing, get hands on experience in technologies that will - rule- the tech world
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.