HR at Rain Industries Limited
Views:223 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
RAIN Industries - Assistant/Deputy Manager - Internal Control - CA/ACCA/CPA (1-4 yrs)
Job Title/Position : Assistant/Deputy Manager
Department : Internal Controls
Reporting to : AGM Internal Controls
No. of subordinates (Direct) :1
Job Profile / Duties and Responsibilities :
KPIs : Internal Controls Experts to take part in a rare opportunity of building a global controls function from scratch, covering all aspects of controls life cycle including process walkthroughs, risk assessments, control assessments, control design testing, controls operational effectiveness testing, remediation advisory, compliance documentation, design and implementation of control analytics and reports for top management and its committees.
Other Responsibilities :
- Conduct reviews and walkthroughs. Prepare/update narratives and documentation.
- Risk assessments and control design assessments
- Update Risk & Control Matrices (RCM)
- Design and preparation of control test scripts and test work papers
- Conduct test of Design and Operating effectiveness of internal controls
- Discuss the gaps & other issues, if any, with the control owners
- Document test results
- Report controls testing results to the application owners and management
- Advise on remediation of control gaps and improvement of controls efficiency
- Prepare, review, and report control analytics to management
- Support efforts for automation of control testing procedures
- Adhoc responsibilities to ensure effective control environment.
Person Profile :
Required qualification :
- Newly qualified CA/ACCA/CPA with strong internship / articleship experience with exposure to internal controls testing of listing companies is considered.
- Experience from Big 4 or tier 2 audit firms or Listed manufacturing organisations.
Length of overall experience : CA/ACCA/CPA with 1-4 years of post-qualification experience.
Functional / Technical Skills :
Must to have Skills :
- Exposure to SAP and MS office suite is mandatory.
- Experience of performing and interpreting gap analysis and development of risk remediation strategies is desirable.
Good to have Skills :
- ICOFR/ SOX exposure is preferable.
- CISA / CIA / SOXCPA are preferable.
- Data analytics exposure is preferable.
- Willing for international travel upto 20%
Soft Skills :
Must to have Skills :
- Strong communication and soft skills.
- Ability to work with global colleagues of diversified geographical and cultural backgrounds at various levels of management.