HR at Rain Industries Limited
Views:292 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
RAIN Industries - Analyst/Senior Analyst - General Ledger (3-4 yrs)
Job Title / Position GL : Analyst / Senior Analyst
Department : Shared Service Office
B. Job Profile / Duties and Responsibilities :
- Perform Daily Fixed Capitalization, Transfers and disposals.
- Perform Monthly Fixed assets balance sheet and NBV reconciliation.
- Ensures that accounting transactions are properly recorded, posted, processed, and reported to ensure accurate presentation of the balance sheet and income statement.
- Identify and analyse process errors and anomalies (e.g., coding errors, variance analysis, etc.) to ensure customers receive thorough and accurate replies for improving ineffective processes.
- Respond to customer queries to research and resolve inquiries in a timely manner.
- Able to work with different environments, handling multiple entities and contacts
- Ensure team members are trained to process any GL related activity
- Ensure TAT as decided is met
- Ensures that files and documentation are maintained thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Prepare month close and reports and audit related schedules.
- Should self-train to act as back for any schedule / unscheduled unavailability of any team member
- Setting up a system for internal audit to ensure SLA and processing instructions are adhered
- Other job duties as may be assigned.
Other Responsibilities :
Person Profile :
- Required qualification B.com/ MBA
- Length of overall experience 3 to 4 years for a MNC client is a must
Functional / Technical Skills :
- Must to have Skills
- Work experience in GL process a must
- Working knowledge in ERP (e.g. SAP, Oracle) FI-CO modules is a must
- Opex and Capex accounting
- Proficient in MS Office
Good to have Skills :
- Working experience in Controlling module
Soft Skills :
- Must to have Skills
- Good communication skills both writing and verbal
- Ability to work independently and lead the team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Must be well organized and a self-starter
Nature of requirement : New / Replacement