Director - HR at Stelling Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:5764 Applications:312 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
RailYatri.in - Product/Business Analyst (2-4 yrs)
Education: B Tech / MBA from a Tier -1/Tier-2 University; BA in Statistics, Mathematics
- Coming up with actionable insights from data mining to drive feature development across all dimensions of product
- Working closely with product managers and marketing managers to drive strategy
- Building continuously evolving monitoring frameworks for various functions in the organisation
- Performing fast, lean experiments to validate hypothesis and design frameworks to monitor their successes/failures
- Performing fast, lean experiments to validate hypothesis and design framework to monitor their successes/failures
- Work with development and QA teams as a statistics expert on A/B tests and confirm if delivered solution meets the business requirements
- Building out reporting to monitor the adoption and health of a released feature
- Conducting in-depth analysis of our customers and how they interact with our existing product
- Working closely with the product team to understand the conversion pipeline and utilise the information to improve conversion
- Solving the unsolvable!
- At least two years of analytical experience. Any product management experience is a plus
- Very strong analytical skills - basic understanding of Cohort Analysis, Funneling and Predictive Modelling is a must.
- Hands on experience in working with Agile / Scrum methodology in a product owner role
- A working knowledge of statistics ie. confidence intervals and linear regression
- Proficiency in SQL and R/Python.
- Excellent communication skills to present analyses to a wide range of audience.
- Experience with at least one data visualization tool.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.