Director - HR at Stelling Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:3546 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
RailYatri.in - Product/Business Analyst (2-4 yrs)
Education: B Tech / MBA from a Tier -1/Tier-2 University; BA in Statistics, Mathematics
- Coming up with actionable insights from data mining to drive feature development across all dimensions of product
- Working closely with product managers and marketing managers to drive strategy
- Building continuously evolving monitoring frameworks for various functions in the organisation
- Performing fast, lean experiments to validate hypothesis and design frameworks to monitor their successes/failures
- Performing fast, lean experiments to validate hypothesis and design framework to monitor their successes/failures
- Work with development and QA teams as a statistics expert on A/B tests and confirm if delivered solution meets the business requirements
- Building out reporting to monitor the adoption and health of a released feature
- Conducting in-depth analysis of our customers and how they interact with our existing product
- Working closely with the product team to understand the conversion pipeline and utilise the information to improve conversion
- Solving the unsolvable!
- At least two years of analytical experience. Any product management experience is a plus
- Very strong analytical skills - basic understanding of Cohort Analysis, Funneling and Predictive Modelling is a must.
- Hands on experience in working with Agile / Scrum methodology in a product owner role
- A working knowledge of statistics ie. confidence intervals and linear regression
- Proficiency in SQL and R/Python.
- Excellent communication skills to present analyses to a wide range of audience.
- Experience with at least one data visualization tool.