Senior Talent Acquisition Associate at Directi
Views:1297 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Radix - Specialist - Business Development (0-4 yrs)
Radix is a fully owned business unit within the the Directi Group (Linkedin's Top Companies,2018), which is focused on new domain extensions. Through several years of active bidding for domain registry licenses, Radix has won global and exclusive rights to the following new top-level domain endings:
Domain Ending | Example Website
.online | www.taste.online
.site | www.danwebb.site
.space | www.buzzi.space
.store | www.emirates.store
.tech | www.ces.tech
.website | www.thecomicbookstore.website
.press | www.freedom.press
.host | www.top.host
.pw | www.notepad.pw
.fun | www.placesfor.fun
Until a few years ago, finding a short, memorable domain name for a new website was quite challenging. The new domain extensions such as .TECH, .STORE, .FUN solve that problem by offering the opportunity to find desirable domain names at an affordable price.
Radix is Asia's largest newgTLD applicant under ICANN's project to allow private companies to bid and operate new extensions, and we expect to play a large role in the global diversification of the internet namespace.
Our mission is to offer rich and memorable internet addresses that will host the next big idea, initiative, community, enterprise, killer app or viral sensation.
Radix operated new domains have garnered a tremendous response, having accumulated over 3 million domain registrations already, which is growing by around 1,500 registrations / day.
Founded - 2012
Total Strength - 50
Total Investment - US$ 45 Million
Operationally Profitable - YES
Annual Growth Rate - 35%+
An all-rounder role, spanning across multiple facets of client management and business development.
What is the Job Like?
- Establishing, managing and growing partnerships with existing strategic clients.
- Identifying new market potentials that we can partner with.
- Tracking market movements, growth dynamics in your market of focus.
- Setting and measuring performance goals for all partners, incentivizing them and running campaigns to help them achieve those goals.
- Garnering deep involvement and support from all partners, for sales promotions, programs and co-marketing activities.
- Deploying marketing budgets for partners, tracking and measuring ROI.
- Relationship building, to ensure that we share a rapport and build solid, reliable partnerships with prospects and clients.
- Representing Radix at relevant international industry events that take place in your region and other parts of the world.
- Planning road- trips across the region to meet partners on a regular basis.
Who should apply for this role?
- Should have a BMM, BMS, BCS degree (MBA preferred but not required)
- Should have 1-3 years of experience in client servicing/ account management/ strategic partnership role, in a B2B environment.
- International Exposure(preferred): Vast experience in building partnerships with clients/partners globally, and dealing with international business development activities.
- Is an exceptional communicator - blessed with the gift of the gab, the candidate should possess superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Is a sales shark - must possess superior powers of persuasion.
- Possess strong business acumen - born to do business, you should be able to sense long- term, strategic business opportunities and have an instinctive ability to place the winning 'bets'
- Is Highly Analytical and Data-driven - while creative and instinctive, he/ she never ignores the role that research, data and numbers play in the decision making process
- Has a Penchant for technology - you need not be a coder or a geek, but should be an early- adopter of the latest in social media, gizmos, software and apps.
- A go- getter - able to thrive in an environment where one is given tremendous freedom, flexibility and independence.
- Is a people person - a natural conversationalist, always makes for enjoyable company and is effortlessly able to cut through social and cultural differences.
Benefits and Perks
- We at Radix love our jobs. And it's no surprise - we get to work on exciting, new projects with some of the best brains in the industry, and that too in a vibrant atmosphere that is designed to be comfortable and conducive for our personal and professional growth.
- And Radix goes the extra mile to make you feel at home. We offer benefits ranging from affordable catered meals and even snacks on the house. Our workspaces are welcoming and fun, complete with bean bag chairs and ping pong tables. You are free to wear what makes you comfortable and choose the hours you keep, as a team. Oh, and we- ve got your family covered too, with great health insurance plans and other benefits.
If you like the idea of working on solutions that have a truly global impact, get in touch!