Talent Acquisition Lead at Directi
Views:1458 Applications:308 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Radix - Program & Strategy Manager (4-7 yrs)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Radix is looking to hire a rockstar & a jack of all trades. Someone who can identify, evaluate and craft go-to-market strategies on greenfield opportunities in key strategic areas for Radix.
These opportunities would be in the realm of newer spaces Radix wishes to penetrate, to develop new demand for our top level domains (in specific, .Store), and could involve, but not be limited to, strategic partnerships or creative marketing programs with relevant entities and stakeholders in the ecosystem.
What is the job like?
- Identify greenfield opportunities for Radix's top level domains (in particular for .Store). These opportunities would be beyond traditional sales and marketing channels & should comprise creative marketing and partnership programs in upcoming but relevant sectors in the macro ecosystem e.g. Social commerce, Digital Creator Economy for .Store
- Own, design and drive programs by bringing strategic focus on key high-impact initiatives by presenting strong business cases that are supported with implementation plans & go-to-market strategies keeping in mind macro realities of the ecosystem
- Rally the management and key stakeholders towards a common vision and operate with high levels of grit, bias for action, transparency & trust.
- The candidate should be a natural hustler with keen focus on removing bottlenecks, especially when multiple stakeholders are involved, to resolve tough business situations and make progress towards success
- Work with cross functional teams within Radix, but also be comfortable working with external agencies (creative, research, etc) to design or execute the required programs
- Design key results for selected projects using the OKR framework and track progress towards them
Who should apply for this role?
- 5+ years of professional experience in strategy departments of leading high-growth tech & internet companies (preferably in the space of e-commerce)
- Graduate from Top-tier Business/MBA School Must have a proven track record to have successfully launched or lead programs for requirements similar to what we have
- Excellent stakeholder management experience, strong analytical, communication and cognitive skills
- Possesses a mindset of extreme ownership, bias for action, and rallying cross-functional teams and management towards success
WE ARE THE RADICALS :
At Radix we envision a world where there is no distinction between the real names and internet addresses of individuals and businesses. We are a team of young creative hustlers who are revolutionizing the internet, one domain name at a time.
REVOLUTIONIZING THE INTERNET
We started out in 2012 as a part of the Bhavin Turakhia led Directi Group, which has been a prominent player in the web presence industry since the 90s. The meteoric rise in the number of websites back then led to an acute shortage of quality domain names. The depleting name pool within the .com / .net led to growing customer dissatisfaction as first choice names became impossible to find! We knew that domain names had to evolve in order to serve their purpose of memorable online identities.
When the Internet Corporation of Assigned Names and Numbers opened the door to new top level domains other than the .com, .net, .org etc., we knew it was the perfect opportunity to solve a growing customer problem.
Equipped with powerful and meaningful new extensions such as .tech, .online, .store, .fun, .site, .press etc. we set out on a mission to eliminate the distinction between the real names and internet addresses of individuals and businesses. We started with an audacious goal of building a world where domain names are less like phone numbers which need to be written and stored and more like brand names which are easily remembered. And here we are, with almost 6 million domains already registered on our extensions, we are well on the path towards revolutionizing the internet. Brands like Viacom (www.viacom.tech), Emirates (emirates.store), Doordash (order.online), CES (ces.tech) and many more have already made the switch. It's only a matter of time before the rest of the world does it too. To sum it up, the internet history is being rewritten and Radix is at the core of it.
HQ: Dubai, UAE
Total strength: 65+
Total investment: US$ 50 Million+
2020 Revenue: $28 million Profitable: Yes
Annual growth rate: 35%+
Is Radix a Start-up?
Well, yes and no!
No, in the truest definition of the term. Next year, Radix completes a decade in existence of which the last 8 years have been highly profitable. We've been public with our revenue figures which have leapfrogged from $12 million in 2017 to $28 million in 2020 (32% CAGR). It's a fast growing, yet highly stable business generating significant cash flows.
Yes, in the cultural context. In terms of its energy, passion, innovative and entrepreneurial spirit, Radix 'feels' like a start-up which is looking to take on the global powerhouses in the Internet Registry space.
Additional Information :
Now a great place to work certified organization, we understand that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At Radix, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our customers and helps us all grow as Radicals and individuals.