HR at Better World Technology Private Limited
Views:552 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Radix - HR Business Partner (3-6 yrs)
About the role :
We are a team of extremely bright, talented and warm hearted people who are looking for a creative hustler to fill in the People Partner position. As a new domain registry, we are revolutionizing the internet - one domain at a time! We have a work culture that's built around employee centricity and a product that's at the center of the massive digital transformation that's currently underway. We basically offer not just a job, but a career. If you have the willingness to disrupt and create an impact, then Radix is the place for you.
As a People Partner, you will be an evangelist of the Radix culture and be well-connected to our employees, providing a pulse on the overall health of the organization. You will also be playing a key role in partnering with line managers and functional leads. You will be responsible for enabling the talent strategy and execution of the people plan. Working across different teams to ensure that all People processes and programs are seamlessly executed will also be a key component of this role.
What is the job like ?
- Maintain an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's vision, goals, GTM strategy, business plans and its competition
- Ensure a seamless execution of all People programs and processes within Radix
- Have a pulse of the employee base and constantly think about how to improve the effectiveness of various People Processes. Custodian of HR Tech platforms like Darwinbox, Infeedo.
- Responsibilities will include but not be limited to evolving practices, maintaining data accuracy, sharing data and insights Coach managers and employees through various people/culture/policy situations
- Actively participate in setting of People goals each quarter.
- Custodian of employee engagement, overall employee experience related processes.
- Responsibilities will include but not be limited to keeping a pulse on employee morale and engagement and coming up with relevant programs to increase the same.
- Collaborate with the center of excellence teams to ensure solutions designed to meet business problems and needs
- Administer org-wide programs like performance reviews, rewards and recognition etc.
- Review and analyze employee-related data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Resolve complex employee issues and grievances
Who should apply for this role ?
- Bachelor's degree in any field. A MBA/PGDM degree in HR is preferable
- 3+ years of HR business partnering or generalist experience.
- Preferably with experience in Startup companies/ companies with employee centric culture.
- Adeptness and ability to cope with a fast-paced work environment by being hands-on
- Passionate about innovative People solutions and process improvement
- Excellent communication and articulation skills
- Collaborative mindset and a team player
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- In-depth understanding of People functions and practices
- Strong business acumen, problem-solving abilities and analytical thinking skills
WE ARE THE RADICALS :
At Radix we envision a world where there is no distinction between the real names and internet addresses of individuals and businesses. We are a team of young creative hustlers who are revolutionizing the internet, one domain name at a time.
REVOLUTIONISING THE INTERNET :
We started out in 2012 as a part of the Bhavin Turakhia led Directi Group, which has been a prominent player in the web presence industry since the 90s. The meteoric rise in the number of websites back then led to an acute shortage of quality domain names. The depleting name pool within the .com / .net led to growing customer dissatisfaction as first choice names became impossible to find! We knew that domain names had to evolve in order to serve their purpose of memorable online identities.
Enter Radix. When the Internet Corporation of Assigned Names and Numbers opened the door to new top level domains other than the .com, .net, .org etc., we knew it was the perfect opportunity to solve a growing customer problem.
Equipped with powerful and meaningful new extensions such as .tech, .online, .store, .fun, .site, .press etc. we set out on a mission to eliminate the distinction between the real names and internet addresses of individuals and businesses. We started with an audacious goal of building a world where domain names are less like phone numbers which need to be written and stored and more like brand names which are easily remembered. And here we are, with almost 6 million domains already registered on our extensions, we are well on the path towards revolutionizing the internet. Brands like Viacom (www.viacom.tech), Emirates (emirates.store), Doordash (order.online), CES (ces.tech) and many more have already made the switch. It's only a matter of time before the rest of the world does it too. To sum it up, the internet history is being rewritten and Radix is at the core of it.
Quick Stats :
- Founded: 2012
- HQ: Dubai, UAE
- Total strength: 65+
- Total investment: US$ 50 Million+2020
- Revenue: $28 million
- Profitable: Yes
- Annual growth rate: 35%+
Is Radix a Start-up? Well, yes and no!
No, in the truest definition of the term. Next year, Radix completes a decade in existence of which the last 8 years have been highly profitable. We've been public with our revenue figures which have leapfrogged from $12 million in 2017 to $28 million in 2020 (32% CAGR). It's a fast growing, yet highly stable business generating significant cash flows.
Yes, in the cultural context. In terms of its energy, passion, innovative and entrepreneurial spirit, Radix 'feels' like a start-up which is looking to take on the global powerhouses in the Internet Registry space.
Additional Information :
Now a great place to work certified organization, we understand that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At Radix, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our customers and helps us all grow as Radicals and individuals.