HR Supervisor at Radius Corporate Solutions
Views:950 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Radius - Senior Manager - Accounting Services - CA (7-12 yrs)
Senior Accounting Services Manager
Job purpose :
- Radius provides payroll and accounting outsourcing services for globally expanding businesses. The Senior Accounting Services Manager (S-ASM) will have direct ownership of one or more key customer accounts from an operational delivery perspective. For these accounts, the S-ASM will take full ownership for the quality, timeliness and accuracy of day to day accounting and payroll work, plus monthly/quarterly reporting.
- The S-ASM shall act as a senior point of contact for client communication and as an escalation for junior team members.
- The S-ASM will be required to work with the Client Services Director to ensure effective relationship management and to report to Operations Senior Management on team performance and team structure as well as potential process and service improvements.
- The S-ASM will understand advanced accounting and financial concepts, working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that their service requirements are met effectively and efficiently.
- The S-ASM will be relentlessly focused on customer care and understand the needs and expectations of senior client stakeholders.
- The S-ASM will be able to effectively communicate as a peer with senior client contacts.
- The incumbent should be a professionally qualified Chartered Accountant with a post qualification experience of 8+ years.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
- First point of contact for senior client staff. Builds relationships based on trust, with key client stakeholders.
- Able to understand client requirements and expectations and demonstrates bias to action.
- Commercial awareness and acumen. Maps Radius services to client requirements and identifies opportunities to grow and deepen the relationship.
- Manages client requests alongside contractual requirements. Works with relevant stakeholders to effectively address out-of-scope requests.
- Effectively leads the internal team to ensure client requirements and expectations are met.
- Manages the internal team, identifying skills and resource gaps and addressing these with Operations management.
- Ensuring all client deliverables are accurately completed on time as per agreed SLA's.
- Manage assigned client portfolio. Actively motivates, counsels and supports teams to drive client satisfaction and retention.
- Takes ownership of volume and quality related metrics to drive continuous improvement and for reporting to senior management.
Skills & Knowledge :
- Analytical mindset with strong attention to detail.
- Solution oriented approach with a focus on continuous operational improvement.
- Familiar with the generic process architecture for managing business support activities (Accounting and Payroll in particular).
- Good understanding of internal control environments and ability to implement and monitor control effectiveness.
- Global mindset with an understanding of the disparities that may exist between countries in terms of the accounting, HR and Payroll regulatory frameworks.
- Highly focused on customer satisfaction (both internal and external).
- Very good written and verbal (English) communication skills.
Education/Qualifications & Experience :
- University or college degree in a related area (e.g. Accounting and Finance, Economics, Business Administration).
- Professional qualified Chartered Accountant
- Experience working in a BPO environment and with strong international experience.
- Ideally has experience of working in a Shared Service Center environment, leading large, client facing teams.
- Demonstrable experience of building effective relationships with senior external and internal stakeholders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.