Talent Acquisition Head at Raam Group
Views:5380 Applications:339 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:153
Raam Group - CEO In Making - Auto Retail Division (2-5 yrs)
- To build great companies, right team is the key. The search for the right team has manifested into an initiative, 'Young Leadership Program', a program for building potential future leaders in business or auto-retail sector.
- Raam Group is building a platform to create next wave of leaders. As part of 1200 Cr organization you will learn what goes into managing a multi-million business. You will be part of Raam Group's journey to achieve 2500 Cr turnover by 2021. Raam Group is planning this growth by expanding in auto-retail, real estate, construction, and consumer retail sectors. We are proud channel partners for Mercedes-Benz, MG Motors, Hyundai, Tata, Honda, Hero, Titan, Fastrack, Prestige, Bata, and more.
- In this environment, every day is different with new challenges to cross. You- ll be given real responsibility - and be expected to own it. We will empower you to explore and thrive. Our promote- from-within culture enables you to have many unique careers all within the group companies. You just need to take the leap.
- CEO-IN-MAKING undergo first 12 to 18 months through retail sales function. Additional cross- functional stints will be allowed in operations and strategy based on performance. Primarily this will involve a combination of assignments involving core sales, decision-making, crisis resolution and problem-solving. Depending on your strengths and knowledge, Raam Group will give you an opportunity in Operations, Sales and Marketing during third year. You need to have tremendous commitment and a leadership drive to succeed and thrive in this role.
- We expect you to understand the vision to make it big and take the group to the next level. You need to live the dream!
What we offer you :
- A very challenging leadership role shadowing a business head.
- Working in a startup like atmosphere with high levels of intellectual rigor.
- Getting mentored by respective functional managers as your operational coach.
- Experiencing the products and services through managerial training and field operations.
- Rotational program with extensive practical and proactive business experience into operations and analytics.
We are looking for Candidates :
- Who see challenges as opportunities - with positive attitude
- Who are logical and analytical in approach - who are proactive and hardworking
- With resilience to withstand pressure and deliver - who are flexible in terms of working hours
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.