Talent Acquisition Specialist at Quizizz
Views:327 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quizizz - Sales Development Representative (2-7 yrs)
About the job :
- In this role, youll primarily be assisting inbound schools and districts interested in purchasing Quizizz.
- In addition to owning and surpassing sales targets, youll be an instrumental part of a growing team working to better support organizations that are engaging millions of students in class and at home.
What you will do :
- Nurture new leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to take demo with an advisor
- Identify the needs of prospects, suggest appropriate product or services and ensure consistent achievement of qualified opportunity quota Diligently update our CRM tools to stay current on leads and follow-ups
- Conducting secondary research into company financials, line of business, technology requirements, etc., to personalize prospecting efforts
Work closely with the sales managers in the lifecycle of the lead, even after handover
Who you are :
- 2+ years of sales experience Understanding of sales CRM tools
- Experience using sales analytics tool Experience using a scheduling tool like Calendly Good written and speaking skills
- Experience selling to the US market Experience in selling B2B & SaaS preferred Comfortable working US hours
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.