Talent Acquisition Specialist at Quizizz
Views:504 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quizizz - Manager - Sales (3-8 yrs)
About the job :
At Quizizz, we are empowering instructors to motivate and inspire their students to learn. Our platform serves over 70 million users in 100+ countries, making us the largest education platform built out of India. We serve more web traffic than sites like Coursera and Udemy, and are growing rapidly. Backed by some of the best global investors like Tiger Global and Nexus Venture Partners, we have a growing team of talented individuals, and are looking for people who have made a habit of living outside their comfort zone.
While Quizizz for K-12 is used by teachers in more than 85% of US schools, Quizizz for Work is a new initiative (a startup within Quizizz), as a part of which we are trying to bring the Quizizz magic to the corporate world transforming learning outcomes.
This is a B2B SaaS Sales role in the Quizizz for Work team, as a part of which you will help Quizizz partner with customers in North America. In addition to owning and surpassing sales targets, youll be an instrumental part of a growing team working to better support organizations that are engaging millions of employees.
What you'll do :
- Achieve and exceed sales targets while maintaining key SLAs. End-to-end sales, right from pipeline generation, lead qualification to close.
- Collaborate with customer success to ensure that onboarding is as simple as possible for our customers.
- Defining and executing sales communications and processes for different stakeholders.
- Support prospective customers via emails, calls, and video demos.
- Empathize with and understand the possible questions and objections of key stakeholders including L&D team and functional training specialists.
- Provide cross-functional feedback to the team, in order to improve the product as we scale.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our evolving products and services.
- 3+ years of B2B SAAS sales experience.
- Proficient use and understanding of CRM systems and related sales tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience selling to U.S. customers is preferred.
The tenacity to persevere and a passionate belief in supporting our customers. Working at Quizizz The pandemic has changed work in many ways, especially by enabling remote work. Many companies have chosen to be remote first.
At Quizizz, we work best in the office brainstorming using whiteboards, having conversations over coffee/walks, or overhearing a hallway conversation. Learning happens through osmosis. We understand that driving/ubering takes work in Bangalore.
Well take care of the commute for you. Beyond taking care of commute, we will cover health care benefits for you, your family, and your parents.
We invest in our employees health and wellness. Through books and courses, we invest in their learning and development. Oh, and finally, we have healthy lunches, dinners, and a stocked pantry to snack on all day. Quizizz is an equal opportunity employer and we believe diversity is key to our success.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.