HRM at Quarry Luxury Stones Pvt. Ltd.
Views:115 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Quarry Luxury Stones - Content Strategist (3-6 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating specifications and appropriate content for the brand's designated audience
- Strategizing and improving content delivery and promotion
- Drive integrating content strategy and time-specific brand campaigns to drive campaign goals.
- Create and edit content, mobilising storytelling opportunities on all channels - owned, earned and paid platforms
- Championing content marketing strategy across the company
- Measuring and analyzing what's working and what isn- t with regard to the brand's content marketing efforts
- Work with internal creative resources to deliver content assets.
- Conduct keyword and SEO research to understand customers- needs
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics
- Track and advance the editorial calendar, and regularly measure and distill progress results to apply data-driven insights to future content strategies.
- Test and implement innovative and relevant methods of measuring content, campaigns and tools, keeping in mind the purpose of the derived results.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Skilled at writing and copy editing, including writing in different voices and styles, for a variety of target audiences.
- Familiar with software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe InDesign Adobe After Effects, Adobe XD, Sketch and Principle.
- Team lead experience
- Understands digital measurement metrics
- UG Qualification: Bachelors of Mass Media/ Journalism/ Arts
- MBA will be added advantage
- Preferred experience of 4-5 years in content writing
- Team lead experience would be preferred