Quant Finance Recruiter at Sai Consultancy
Views:2451 Applications:251 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Quantitative Researcher - PhD (0-4 yrs)
Role Summary :
The Quantitative Researcher position will be based in Mumbai and be a part of the Portfolio Enhancements team. He / She will collaborate closely with senior researchers to develop rigorous scientific methods and analytics for a sophisticated quantitative investment process covering forecast models, risk management models and portfolio optimization tools.
We are seeking candidates who have excelled in quantitative research and demonstrated ability to conduct independent research utilizing large datasets.
- Quantitative research experience could be in the fields of mathematics, statistics, pure sciences, engineering, etc. Prior experience in investments and finance is beneficial but not mandatory. This role is ideal for candidates who have a strong research background in experimental sciences and are interested in quantitative investment research.
- Apply advanced statistical techniques to develop forecast models utilizing large datasets
- Develop and refine risk management and portfolio optimization models
- Identify potential enhancements to quantitative investment process
- Review research papers and journals, as a part of the research process
- Manage different aspects of the research process including methodology selection, data collection and analysis, prototyping and back-testing
- Build systems for implementation of quantitative investment process
- Contribute towards white papers and thought leadership articles published by the firm
- PhD in Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, Physics or similar quantitative disciplines from a top tier institute
- Demonstrate ability to conduct independent in-depth research utilizing large datasets
- Validate prior research experience through research publications
- Excellent mathematical and statistical skills
- Working knowledge of Python will be beneficial
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good coordination skills and ability to work in a team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.