Senior Consultant - Sales & Marketing at Crescendo Global
Views:2733 Applications:726 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Quantitative Researcher - BFSI - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM (1-4 yrs)
(PLEASE NOTE : Please apply if you are currently in Mumbai / Maharashtra or you are open to relocate to Mumbai location )
Quant research & modelling opportunity where you would be a part of investment team responsible for investment strategy and research development at Delegated Solutions. You will contribute to quantitative modelling with a focus on tool development and coding.
If you are someone with expertise with multi asset class exposure with quantitative modelling experience, programming, modelling of Investment strategies with tool development experience in VBA & Python coming from strong Quantitative Finance & Econometrics with grad/post graduate from a Tier 1 college then this job is for you.
LOCATION : Mumbai
YOUR EMPLOYER :
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Building quantitative models and tools for modelling of investment strategies for clients and prospects
- Helping in optimize their investment portfolio for clients and suggest them what asset class which geography to invest
- Maintaining existing quant models and code
- Assisting the team in result oriented quantitative research towards portfolio construction and model portfolio development
- Assisting the team towards monthly risk and return calibration and attribution, portfolio risk analysis etc. of client's portfolios.
- Developing quantitative models using deep machine learning methodology on commonly used and unconventional time series datasets
- Expertise in factor modelling using Python / R and exposure to developing non-linear models on time series data viz. Markov, family of neural networks, bootstrap, NLP, SVM.
- Communicating output and outcomes in clear and concise documents (presentations, reports) to peers and leaders
- Btech (Computer Science) from Top Tier college /Masters in Financial Engineering/ Econometrics /Mathematics from Tier1 college with 1 to 4 yrs of strong experience in building Quantitative models and tools using programming language and tool development experience in VBA & Python
- Good understanding of different asset classes with understanding of nuances of asset allocation models or pension schemes and exposure in banks/insurance organizations
- Hands on experience in in building factor models on R/Python Develop quantitative models using deep machine learning methodology on commonly used and unconventional time series datasets
- Adept in investment analytics, modelling platforms and derivatives with exposure to financial markets
- Exposure in developing implementable signal based strategies using the models that can contribute towards superior return generation/portfolio construction with prior experience in building models using both supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms
- Strong written and verbal communications and confidence to engage with senior stakeholders
- Mentor junior team members in asset class research and quantitative modelling skills
- Proactive, independent and focused individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression and great visibility with ample opportunities to grow and learn .
- Working in high performance teams and driving business initiatives.