Quant Finance Recruiter at Sai Consultancy
Views:1384 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Quantitative Developer - Portfolio Analytics Team (3-6 yrs)
About the Role :
The Quantitative Developer would be a part of Portfolio Analytics team. He / She will collaborate closely with industry experts to develop analytics for various aspects of a quantitative research process like data processing, signal generation, algorithm development and back-testing, risk analysis, performance analysis and environment analysis.
We are seeking candidates who have excelled in engineering specifically computer science. Finance domain knowledge is not required. This role is ideal for candidates who have a strong programming base and are interested in quantitative investment strategies.
Responsibilities includes but is not limited to the following :
- Implement cutting edge mathematical research into risk premia and hedge fund investing strategies
- Develop high-performance simulation engine
- Implement statistical back-testing of mathematical algorithms for investing in financial markets
- Quantitative analysis of hedge fund portfolios
- Design and develop highly automated cloud based technology stack for investment and electronic trading algorithms
- B.E., B.Tech., Dual Degree M.Tech., or M.Sc. (Integrated) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar disciplines from top tier institute.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct independent research utilizing large datasets
- At least 2 years of experience in designing and developing robust systems
- Strong programming skills in one of the following: Python, C++, C# or Java
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good coordination skills and ability to work in a team
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Familiarity with Mathematical Finance would be considered advantageous
- Candidates enrolled for CFA, FRM or similar exams will be preferred