HR at Confidential
Views:1338 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:167
Quantitative Analyst - Portfolio Implementation Team (3-4 yrs)
Versor Investments (Versor) is a quantitative investment boutique headquartered in Midtown Manhattan. The Firm currently has an AUM of approximately $2 billion-. Versor creates diversified sources of absolute returns across multiple asset classes.
Within a scientific, hypothesis-driven framework, Versor leverages modern statistical methods and vast datasets to drive every step of the investment process. Alpha forecast models, portfolio construction, and the trading process rely on the ingenuity and mathematical expertise of 40+ investment professionals. Versor offers two categories of investment products Hedge Funds and Alternative Risk Premia. Both are designed to provide superior risk-adjusted returns while exhibiting low correlation to traditional and alternative asset classes. Each invests in liquid, scalable markets. On average, Versors partners have spent over 20 years researching, investing and trading systematic alternative investment strategies
The Quantitative Analyst position will be based in Mumbai and be part of the Portfolio Implementation team. He / She will work closely with the Investment Committee to provide oversight of a sophisticated quantitative investment process covering data management, forecast models, risk management models, portfolio construction and trading.
- Keep close track of quantitative investment process with respect to data, forecast models, risk management and trading.
- Develop the model to measure and review trading costs and trading algorithms to improve execution.
- Develop analytics, charts and reports to monitor live portfolio performance and provide inputs on improving the same.
- Work with close knit team of senior researchers, data scientists and technologists to evaluate and improve process and investment strategies.
- Develop visualization tools to identify trends and issues in end-to-end investment process including but not limited to data, models, portfolio and trading.
- Work with the Investor Relations Team to engage with client and respond to their requests.
- M.B.A in Finance, B.E in Computers or B.S. \ M.S. in Economics, Quantitative or Scientific discipline.
- Pursuing CFA, FRM or CAIA is beneficial.
- Working knowledge of Python and SQL is necessary.
- Diligent, self-motivated and resourceful; able to multi-task and focus on delivering results.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ready to provide periodic coverage during the night from 2 am to 6am in rotation with other team members to cover Australia, Japan and East Asian markets.