Talent Acquisition Specialist at Quantiphi Inc.
Views:731 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quantiphi - Marketing Lead - Performance & Paid Ads (3-10 yrs)
Company Profile and Job Description
Quantiphi is an award-winning Applied AI and Big Data software and services company driven by the desire to solve transformational problems at the heart of the business. Our applications leverage machine learning to forge a greater understanding of the cognitive processes that guide your business. These solutions decipher data in surprisingly human ways: through sight, sound, speech, natural language, and pattern recognition.
Through cutting-edge AI, we help make products smarter, customer experience frictionless, and processes autonomous while uncovering anomalies, threats, and risks that make business safer.
Our signature approach combines ground-breaking machine-learning research with disciplined cloud and data-engineering practices to create breakthrough impact at unprecedented speed.
We are true believers in AI's potential to overcome the most complex business challenges and to redefine what's possible. Our problem-solving acumen isn- t just in our technology; it's in our DNA.
For more details visit: http://www.quantiphi.com/
Role: Marketing Lead - Performance and Paid Ads
Location: Mumbai, Malad
Experience: 3+ years experience
A Bachelors degree is expected, with the right kind of experience, we are open to considering alternate educational backgrounds.
We are looking for a talented and competitive professional who has an eye for detail and a passion for delivering the best creative outcome with an understanding of web technologies and its limitations. As a key part of the Marketing team, this person will be responsible for UX/UI related projects on demo developments, website enhancements and more.
- Managing SEM/Google Adwords/ PPC/ Google Analytics, Social Media Marketing, marketing automation, analytical Tools, marketing data management, keywords targeting, optimization based on data driven strategies
- Execute, manage and optimize paid digital campaigns across a variety of platforms using native and third-party tools
- Optimization & Maintaining Ad Campaigns on LinkedIn, Facebook, Google & other Ads Partners (Ad Creation/Monitoring/Analysis)
- Responsible for generating quality leads based on set targets across channels
- Responsible for channel planning across digital placements
- Develop in-depth and technical reporting to showcase performance for leadership
- Analyze & provide Daily, Weekly & monthly Digital Marketing & sales Reports with Sanity metrics
- Manage ad tech vendors to execute campaign
- Experience with ad serving solutions, tag management and operations a strong plus
- Improving usability, design, content & conversions for company website & App for all push campaigns & paid channels
- Focus on Customer Acquisition metrics with a balanced CAC for all paid efforts
- Great communication skills
- Good ad content editing and writing skills
- Proven record of managing multiple campaigns at once across multiple channels
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders, internal and external, in delivering results
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and campaigns, and report progress internally
- Passion and exceptional analytical skills and demonstrate a fluency in acquisition metrics
- Project management skills: Ability to meticulously plan and execute marketing campaigns and activities
- Expertise in the use of word processor, spreadsheet and presentation tools
- Ability to stay highly organized and efficient in a fast-paced, rigorous work environment