Talent Acquisition Specialist at Quantiphi Inc.
Views:853 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quantiphi - Lead - Marketing Communication (4-10 yrs)
Outline of Job Description
Quantiphi is looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall deliverables of the project. You will be collaborating with several teams of software developers, platform engineers, machine learning engineers, quality engineers, business analysts to create appropriate technical material for the projects, training material, marketing material, etc for business as well as the technical audience.
For more details visit: http://www.quantiphi.com/
Role: Marketing Communication Lead
Mapping: (Marketing Communications)
Experience: 3+ years experience
Educational Qualification(s): MBA /Marketing Communication Background/Post Grad Fine Arts (Literature)
Role & Responsibilities:
This role is ideal for an individual with excellent communications skills, management capabilities, able to handle senior management/business partners/influencers, work across teams and have creative ideas. The role requires the person to manage and influence, and be completely hands-on. Candidates who think on their feet, delight in innovative yet effective solutions should apply. Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible and detail oriented.
Individual contributor role to
- Create & Own Marketing Materials - Ownership of all the marketing materials that are distributed to customers, including newsletters, emails, brochures, website content, whitepapers, webinars, and social media posts
- Collaborate with design teams/agencies to create marketing materials such as videos and white papers. Work with cross-functional internal stakeholders, to understand the overall specialization, marketing and partnerships imperatives
- Partner marketing newsletters - Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates and upcoming events
- Distribute Marketing Materials - Research both online and offline channels to learn how to best distribute marketing materials for maximum exposure
- Track Marketing Campaign Performance - Track the performance of all marketing campaigns and collateral. Identify ways they can improve during future marketing campaigns
- Report on Marketing Campaign Performance - Create presentations on marketing campaign performance to deliver to upper management
- Media/Analyst relations - Lead the strategic development and execution of communications and media relations initiatives in US & Canada, in partnership with PR agency partners
- Responsible for leading and mentoring future team members
- Work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
Skills & Competencies :
The ideal candidate must possess:
- Writing & Editorial skills - A skilled writer with a flair for writing and a proven ability to ensure best practices in messaging and writing, trendspotting. Must be able to present marketing ideas in a clear manner that even the least knowledgeable customers can understand. Proven record of using his/her writing skills to translate complicated technical jargon into customerfacing materials
- Communication skills - marketing communications specialists are excellent communicators. They work with a variety of teams within a company to create comprehensive marketing strategies and campaigns and also often communicate with clients
- Presentation skills - Skilled presenter to report campaign performance to upper management and must have experience in creating presentions reports.
- Creativity - Highly creative and must know how to take seemingly uninteresting concepts and translate them into campaigns that drive customer engagement and conversion
- Marketing knowledge - Must possess knowledge of marketing trends and strategies. They can also apply that knowledge to practical skills
- A stickler for deadlines. Must be meticulous and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task & prioritize multiple projects
Preferred competencies :
- Extensive knowledge and skills around corporate communications, public relations, event management, preferably in a technology company preferable
- Blogger, Social Media enthusiast - Preferably having or managing an active blog, social media group with demonstrated editorial skills
- Exposure of US/Canada geography preferred.