Manager HR at QuantInsti Quantitative Learning Pvt. Ltd.
Views:5722 Applications:562 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:421
QuantInsti - Quant Analyst - Content Development (0-8 yrs)
Quant Analyst - Content Development
Experience : 0 - 8
Salary 700000 - 1800000
Function - Other - Other
Position Summary :
- QuantInsti is seeking to hire qualified candidates for a full time position in content development and delivery in Algorithmic & Quantitative Trading.
- Research on quant trading strategies involving but not limited to machine learning, NLP, application of statistics and econometrics.
- Developing content for online self paced courses related to Algorithmic and Quantitative trading.
- Get involved in the complete value chain of the course, right from ideation to execution.
- Creating and backtesting quantitative trading strategies and models
- Research on the best practices in online content creation and delivery.
- Enhancing the content and delivery (pedagogy) for the existing course(s).
- Writing technical blogs for the benefit of quantitative trading enthusiasts.
Education : Degree in Finance, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science or Engineering.
- Excellent grasp on financial markets with some trading experience
- Teaching experience or online education experience is a plus
- Exposure to any form of code development is an added advantage
- Experience of coding in Python is a plus
- Strong analytical and quantitative background
- Good communication skills and team player
Experience required : 0 - 8 years
Salary Range : INR 7,00,000 - 18,00,000 Annually
Other Aspects / Skills :
- Creative and analytical mind.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a given time.
- Good organizational and planning skills
Company Overview :
QuantInsti (QI) is one of the pioneer institutes to learn Algorithmic & Quantitative Trading. To deliver quality educational services in this domain, we've 3 primary products :
- Executive Program in Algorithmic Trading (EPAT)
- The flagship course. About 6-month long, gold standard for quant & algo trading education globally. Alumni from 65+ countries.
- Quantra - A self paced learning platform with one of the most advanced & intelligent features for interactive learning. Already has registered users from 160 countries.
- Quantra Blueshift
- Our newest product aimed at helping users apply the knowledge gained in this domain toa practical use.
QuantInsti's ecosystem of products also includes a Single Sign On application, main & blog, community and a lot more.
Our aim is simple: to be the one stop solution for everything algo!
Why work with us?
- Growth, period!
- We are a highly growth focused organization for all stakeholders, including the most valuable stakeholder: You
- Open office culture, no cabins or cubicles
- Regular fun/adventure events like, informal competitions, CSR activities, sports, parties, etc.
- Company sponsored group health insurance for team members & their families.
- Enormous opportunities to learn about the hotbed of algorithmic trading
- Work along with an energetic and young team which has internalized our better aligned motto: party hard, work harder!
- We are growing rapidly and your decision towards aligning your career with us gears to potentially rapid careergrowth, while having an opportunity to contribute in important business decisions that can help in shaping up the products for a global audience.
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.