Manager HR at QuantInsti Quantitative Learning Pvt. Ltd.
Views:6576 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
QuantInsti - Manager - Global Corporate Relations (3-6 yrs)
Experience 3 - 6
Salary - 7-10 LPA
Manager : Global Corporate Relations
- To establish relationships with leading Fin-tech companies based in USA, UK, Singapore, Hong Kong etc at both HR as well as Functional level.
- To coordinate with various companies and get the job openings listed on QuantInsti's internal portal for course participants.
- To lead the operations for the complete placement process life cycle
- Empower the participants with knowledge requisite to matched openings and improve their quantitative trading acumen.
- Build and manage strong relationships with prospective employers as well as participants.
- Get them placed
- Great corporate networking and relationship management skills.
- Prior experience in handling companies/clients based outside India.
- Past experience in reaching HR and other functional head through social media platforms likes LinkedIn etc.
- Past experience in placements of Indian candidates in international firms; relationship management (B2B) role will be an added advantage.
- Candidates having experience as Relationship Manager with leading corporates in finance domain and placement consultancy will also be considered.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Some understanding of financial markets/trading would be an additional benefit.
- Post-Graduation from an eminent university is preferred.
Work experience: 3-6 years
Compensation: INR 7,00,000 - INR 10,00,000 annually.
- QuantInsti (QI) is one of the pioneer institutes to learn Algorithmic & Quantitative Trading. To deliver quality educational services in this domain, we?ve 3 primary products: Executive Program in Algorithmic Trading (EPAT - The flagship course. About 6-month long, gold standard for quant & algo trading education globally. Participants from 65+ countries.
- Quantra - A self paced learning platform with one of the most advanced & intelligent features for interactive learning. Already has registered users from 160+ countries.
- Quantra Blueshift
- Our newest product aimed at helping users apply the knowledge gained in this domain to a practical use through back-testing, research & trading.
QuantInsti's ecosystem of products also includes a Single Sign On application, main & blog website, and a lot more.
Our aim is simple: to be the one stop solution for everything algo!
Why work with us?
- Growth, period!
- We are a highly growth focused organization for all stakeholders, including the most valuable stakeholder: You!
- Open office culture, no cabins or cubicles
- Regular fun/adventure events like, informal competitions, CSR activities, sports, parties, etc.
- Company sponsored group health insurance for team members & their dependents.
- Enormous opportunities to learn about the hotbed of algorithmic trading
- Work along with an energetic and young team which has internalized our better aligned motto: party hard, work harder!
- We are growing rapidly and your decision towards aligning your career with us gears to potentially rapid career growth, while having an opportunity to contribute in important business decisions that can help in shaping up the products for a global audience.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.