Key Account Manager at Mastermind Network
Views:440 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Quantative/Validation Model Role - Financial KPO (2-8 yrs)
Job Description: We are hiring for a leading Financial KPO based at Mumbai & Gurgaon
Experience : 2-8 yrs in the quantitative modeling and/or validation field
Education : Masters / MBA in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Computer science with good knowledge in of financial mathematics including stochastic calculus, probability theory and time-series modeling
Role & Responsibilities :
- Responsible to Validate bank's pricing/risk models developed by Quantitative Strategy Group and Global Risk Analytics for one or more asset classes : IR (Interest Rates), FX (Foreign Exchange), Inflation, Equity, Commodity, Credit and Mortgage.
- Model validation including conceptual soundness, critical assessment of the testing performed by the model developers to support the integrity and accuracy of the model implementation
- Development and implementation of effective testing plans and testing code to critically challenge models through empirical analyses and to verify model implementation
- Perform independent testing, scenario analysis and back-testing to identify/quantify model risk associated with the model being validated
- Prepare validation report and technical documents for the model being validated
- Excellence in probability theory, stochastic processes, partial differential equations, numerical analysis, option pricing theory (quant models for pricing and hedging derivatives).
- Strong statistical analytics skills and knowledge of advanced statistical analysis tools including SAS, Python & R