QuantArt - Senior Executive Office - Business Development - IIT/IIM (3-5 yrs)
QuantArt and Edroit are looking for a highly self-motivated, sales resources for their education line of business. QuAntart specializes in providing risk management solutions to corporate clients in the area of FX risk management and Edroit is focused on skill based training in the area of Forex risk management and eventually into other areas. The companies are started by IIM graduates with significant experience in this field of FX.
- Broad areas being hired for include in-house trainings, corporate trainings/seminars and certification courses (for retail segment). The resource would directly work with the founders.
- Generate and close in-house training engagements in various areas, with corporate clients.
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with corporate
- Liaise with corporate clients for their participation in Edroit's training programs/conferences.
- Build from scratch a certification business targeted towards the retail segment.
- Own the end to end of the sales cycle to convert the lead into business
- Build and lead a sales team eventually and grow the business strongly.
- Highly motivated, self-driven individuals with perseverance, with a strong sense of ownership of the job
- Up to 3 years- experience.
- Strong relationships with the relevant touch points in corporate sector is highly desirable
- Experience in digital marketing is a plus
Preferably IIT/IIM graduates with good analytical and communication skills
Fixed salary: 12L per annum
Variable: The pay structure would carry a significant variable compensation if targets are achieved.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.