Consultant at Populus Management Services Private Limited
Views:1609 Applications:295 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:124
Quant/Porfolio Analytics Role - Investment (1-4 yrs)
- Modeling of investment strategies using quantitative models and tools for clients and prospects.
- Responsible for maintaining of existing models and code.
- Assist the team in result oriented quantitative research towards portfolio construction and model portfolio development
- Assist the team towards monthly risk and return calibration and attribution, portfolio risk analysis etc. of client's portfolios.
- Strong fundamentals in computer science and algorithms.
- Strong background in quantitative finance covering advanced econometrics and statistical modeling
- Tool development experience in VBA and Python.
- Able to research, self-learn and use, complex R/Python libraries required for developing the quantitative models.
Preferred candidate profile:
- 1-4 years of work experience in a quantitative investment strategies/research team as a Quantitative Researcher.
- 1-2 years of work experience in building models and tools using programming language
- 1-2 years experience in Python /R / MATLAB/VBA is must
- BE/B Tech in Computer Science from a top tier college. Masters in Financial Engineering / Econometrics is preferred but not must.