Head - Investments at IAlpha Investments
Views:246 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Quant Developer - BFSI (2-4 yrs)
We are a family office based in Mumbai that is scaling up our US market algorithmic and quantitative trading strategies. We are looking to bring in a candidate who can contribute to creating systems from ground up. For the right candidate, we offer great potential for career progression. Please note this job will require the candidate to work US market hours.
- Create High Performance Execution and Order Management Systems (EMS and OMS) and broker connectivity solutions initially in Python, with possible scaling up in C++, in the future.
- Enhance the performance and capability of our simulation structures.
- Write web scraping python scripts to cater to ad-hoc requests of data fetching.
- Optimize and enhance our existing frameworks.
Experience and Educational Background Required:
- B.Tech/Masters in Computer Science, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or MS/MSc in Physics or Mathematics
- 2 to 4 years of pure development experience in Python 3 and/or C++ (C++ 11/14/17 preferred), acquired at trading firms, banks or brokerage houses.
- Very strong understanding of algorithms, data structures and basic statistics.
- Very strong understanding of object-oriented programming, multi-processing and multi-threading.
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts.
- Knowledge of finance and financial terms is encouraged, but not a strict requirement.
Salary Range : 7 to 10 LPA