Talent Advisory Consultant - Analytics & Data Science at Rinalytics Advisors
Views:858 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
Quant Data Scientist - Investment Firm (4-10 yrs)
- Masters/Bachelors' in Quantitative discipline.
- Quantitative Researcher with over 5 years of experience as an individual contributor with buy-side institutions e.g. Insurance, AMCs, Family Offices, Hedge Funds, etc.
- Strong knowledge of mathematical/statistical concepts such as probability theory, regression, matrix algebra, and optimization problems.
- Experience working with languages such as Python/R/MATLAB and SQL with emphasis on vectorization.
- Understanding of Equities, Credit, Rates, FX and the likes.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.