Associate Consultant HR at Ingenuity
Views:1187 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Quality Manager - FMCG (7-10 yrs)
Company: A Reputed FMCG Client
Position: Quality Manager
Qualification: BE, MBA
- Ensuring Implementation of Policies, Procedures, Manual as per system and records are maintained.
- Successfully Led through the ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, and OHSAS ISO 18001:2007certifications with Zero NC.
- Overall responsibility of QA function as MR, manage documentation related to QMS guidelines,
- Lead & control the Quality team for incoming, in the process, final Quality, Process audit, Customer support.
- Manage and maintain the company's internal quality audit program for Audits - internal and external.
- Ensuring Quality Manual, procedure, work instructions are followed and changes are done as per system.
- Ensuring PPAP, APQP, Control Plan, FMEA, SPC, 8D, VOC, Quality Alerts are maintained.