Senior Consultant at Praaxis Consultants
Views:1987 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Quality Head - Lean/Six Sigma/Blackbelt - BPO (5-12 yrs)
The Quality Head is responsible for:
- Responsible for assisting in the development and application of Lean Six Sigma methodologies
- Provide direction and leadership to the Quality group including people leadership as follows: managing performance; addressing disciplinary issues; hiring; assisting people with career development; fostering open communication; ensuring team is aligned with and accomplishing goals/objectives; administrative processing; providing proper training; maintaining trust and confidentiality while fostering a team environment
- Develop good relationships with customers using data as the basis for decision making
- Analysis of all KEY business parameters, driving process owners for target achievement.
- Provide technical support and coordinate quality related issues on new and existing projects
- Conducting audits to check compliance to process. CONFIDENTIAL Audit findings shared with TOP management
- Providing businesses with tools to improve capability & stability of business processes to increase performance and decrease process variation.
- Coordinate internal quality system audits and track actions needed and taken.
- Work with management to establish quality goals and objectives
- Devise and implement quality systems/procedures/metrics that provide continuous improvement methodology supporting manufacturing and operational consistency
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.