HR at Praaxis International
Views:3139 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Quality Head - BPO/KPO (4-8 yrs)
The Quality Head is responsible for:
- Responsible for assisting in the development and application of Lean Six Sigma methodologies
- Provide direction and leadership to the Quality group including people leadership as follows: managing performance; addressing disciplinary issues; hiring; assisting people with career development; fostering open communication; ensuring team is aligned with and accomplishing goals/objectives; administrative processing; providing proper training; maintaining trust and confidentiality while fostering a team environment
- Develop good relationships with customers using data as the basis for decision making
- Analysis of all KEY business parameters, driving process owners for target achievement.
- Provide technical support and coordinate quality related issues on new and existing projects
- Conducting audits to check compliance to process. CONFIDENTIAL Audit findings shared with TOP management
- Providing businesses with tools to improve capability & stability of business processes to increase performance and decrease process variation.
- Coordinate internal quality system audits and track actions needed and taken.
- Work with management to establish quality goals and objectives
- Devise and implement quality systems/procedures/metrics that provide continuous improvement methodology supporting manufacturing and operational consistency
- Master- s/ Bachelor's degree in quality, business or other related technical field
- Six Sigma Black Belt preferred
- Excellent communication & client management skills are must.