Analyst - HR Professional at Quality Council of India
Views:219 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Quality Council of India - Social Media Specialist (4-8 yrs)
Quality Council of India
- QCI was set up by the Government of India jointly with the Indian Industry represented by the three premier industry associations i.e. Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM), Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), to establish and operate a national accreditation structure and promote quality through National Quality Campaign.
- The Project Analysis and Documentation Division at QCI currently handles numerous voluntary certification schemes cutting across various sectors, ranging from Agriculture, Food, Healthcare, Industry, Regulators, and Personnel Competence.
Experience required : 4+ years
The role is client-facing. Prior experience working with any government or government projects would be preferred.
Location : Delhi
(Professionals are expected to be located in Delhi and should be willing to report to the relevant Client location on a daily basis.)
Joining : Immediate
(we regret that we will not be able to accommodate candidates with mandatory notice periods to serve at this stage)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- You need to ensure that clients needs are met at its best by being responsible for end to end delivery of projects.
- You will work on real-time projects and will be required to use your analytical skills and problem-solving skills to meet clients' requirements.
- This is a very dynamic role and it will allow you to work with diverse sets of stakeholders, policymakers, and clients to execute the delivery of projects.
- You'll work alongside the client staff on each project, assisting with implementation tasks.