HR Analyst at Quality Council of India
Views:334 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Quality Council of India - Deputy Manager - Projects/Programs (7-10 yrs)
Key Responsibility :
- Project Planning & Interact with Government/ Ministries/ Regulators.
- Liaise effectively with various stakeholders, as required, to complete successful delivery of project
- Implementation, Supervision and monitoring of following activities
- Identifying stakeholders / Labs associated under Soil Health Card Scheme
- Establishing contacts with effected Government/ Ministries/ Regulators for necessary support
- Mapping of infrastructure of lab associated with each Krishi Vikas Kendra's (KVKs) & State Agriculture Departments and analysis for the purpose of accreditation
- Planning, Designing and Conducting awareness / training programs for the identified labs and sensitize them on the importance of quality and ISO/IEC 17025 Quality Management System
- Track changes in soil health quality and any changes in policy of Govt / Ministries / Regulators on Soil Health Mission.
- Identifying and developing infrastructure of PT & Reference Materials Producers necessary for the delivery of the Project.
- Work within a set timeline for the purpose of awareness/ sensitization programs & Accreditation related activities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.