Assistant Manager HR at Shotam Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:652 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quality Control Supervisor - Procurement - Oil & Gas Firm (5-15 yrs)
- Acts as JGC QC single point of contact and liaises with Vendors and Client counterparts.
- Manages the Procurement QC activities.
- Prepares Contractor QC's specifications and procedures
- Reviews the purchase requisition to make sure that all quality and inspection requirement for the purchase materials are included in the requisition.
- Coordinates with inspection agencies for the provision of vendor inspectors and their assignments.
- Reviews quality procedures and I&TPs submitted by the vendor(s) and ensures that those are in line with the requirements of the project specification and relevant codes and standards.
- Monitors and coordinate witnessed inspection and testing activities, and ensures it is effectively and efficiently carried-out through the inspection report review.
- Closely monitors and ensures that QPP is effectively implemented. Takes immediate actions to address quality issues.
- Controls non-conformities, conducts root cause analysis and takes remedial actions.
- Identifies and implements opportunities for continual improvement to include increasing quality and productivity.
- Review and approval of inspection record book and inspection disposition report in a timely manner.
- Prepares submitting to Client as per contractual requirements.
- Participates and organizes meetings, as required, internally within JGC/vendor or with the Client.
- Periodically reports to the project team and QC department.
- Provides support for any production issues that may occur during the course of the project.
- Implements lessons learned in the project.
- Performs other work duties which are delegated by managers.