Quality Capability Manager - Energy Solutions (8-15 yrs)
Category - Operations
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- Looking to hire a digital quality capability leader with 8+ years of experience in quality process along with experience in digital transformation in renewable energy space.
Client Details :
Our client is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. They are the pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. They are a diverse team with more than 25,000 employees globally united by a common goal to create a better future based out of Chennai.
Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for:
- Specializing in Quality and corresponding IT supporting tools), you will lead the consulting team to drive digital transformation from early idea and innovation through the project operation, optimization and finally decommissioning
- Supporting Global QSE to bring our business stakeholders engagement to the next level
- Understanding our business strategy and goals, the main value drivers related and IT capabilities to build the best digital solutions
- Being the functional owner for digital solution projects from idea over implementation to decommissioning (advisory, analysis, design, build, Go Live)
- Supporting the business on choice of digital solutions to support their processes capabilities
- Mapping the existing Quality digital landscape & improve user adoption of selected technologies across the value chain
- Supporting Continuous improvement of existing and coming QHSE IT Solutions
- You should have bachelors' or masters' degree in Engineering with 8+ years of experience in quality/digital transformation along with supporting implementation of IT systems to enhance QHSE performance.
- You should be able to collaborate in projects using agile methodologies and relevant QHSE IT solutions.
- You should have excellent oral and written communication skills and stakeholder management skills.
- You should be strategic and analytical thinker. You have a great track record and are ready for new challenges.
- Working with leadership directly
- Great MNC culture to foster your career growth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nikhil Kewadkar on +91 (0) 22 4236 3393.
Contact - Nikhil Kewadkar - +91 (0) 22 4236 3393
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.