Senior Manager at Qualcomm
Views:1811 Applications:568 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:347
Qualcomm - HR Business Partner - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (7-10 yrs)
Job Overview :
Qualcomm Incorporated (Nasdaq: QCOM) is the world leader in next-generation mobile technologies. For more than 30 years, Qualcomm ideas and inventions have driven the evolution of wireless communications, connecting people more closely to information, entertainment and each other. Today, Qualcomm Technologies are powering the convergence of mobile communications and consumer electronics, making wireless devices and services more personal, affordable and accessible to people everywhere.
For more information, you can visit Qualcomm around the web: www.qualcomm.com; Corporate Blog: www.qualcomm.com/blog; Twitter: www.twitter.com/qualcomm; Facebook: www.facebook.com/qualcomm
Job Function: The qualified candidate will enable business strategy by providing HR leadership, expertise, direction and support to engineering & business stakeholders for our offices in Noida, Gurgaon & Mumbai. The incumbent would advise leaders, managers & employees (as applicable) & drive appropriate interventions on all people related matters impacting the business, including talent, performance, engagement, retention, rewards & change management.
Skills/Experience: The ideal candidate should have:
- 7-9 years of HR Generalist / HR Partner experience
- Excellent leadership skills, communication skills, detail-oriented, independent, high-level of ownership, collaboration & learning agility
- Strong business acumen to deliver HR solutions in line with business priorities
- Should be able to build & forge strong relationships with stakeholders and the ability to influence change
- Should continually look for opportunities & challenge the status quo areas to enhance efficiency & effectiveness
- Willingness to travel across our multiple offices
- HR partner to leaders & managers to enable them to identify, prioritize and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures, & processes
- Provide consulting and/or coaching support to leaders & managers on various people-related matters to enhance talent and business outcomes
- Lead & drive various employee life cycle processes such as talent management, performance management, rewards, engagement etc.
- Partner with leaders & managers to design, lead & deliver appropriate custom interventions to build a high performing organization, in partnership with CoE functions
- Act as the employee advocate by measuring, reporting & acting on the pulse of the organization
Educational Requirements: Master's degree in Human Resources from a premier institution. MBA graduates of 2012 or 2013 batches would be preferred.