AVP- HR at QAI India Ltd.
Views:851 Applications:418 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
QAI Group - Assistant Vice President - Business Development - Consulting Services (7-12 yrs)
Role : AVP- Business Development - Consulting Services
Location : Delhi
About the Role :
This is a Strategic Contributor role, working with the CEO's office and instrumental in driving the market development activities, market activation, market planning, devising strategies to tap the knowledge sectors.
Broadly the role will include
- Customer engagement and acquisition for revenue generation from our Consulting Services in India and internationally.
- Develop and execute global market penetration strategies.
- Create and service new and existing accounts, geographic areas and lines of business.
- Key Account Management of accounts globally.
- Presales Strategies including market research and competitor analysis for client acquisition and closure.
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Taking a consultative approach of identifying client requirements & providing suitable solutions
- Solution Designing by mapping our offerings to the customer needs and designing for and offering solutions to the customer using subject matter experts.
Experience Required :
You are a perfect fit if
- You are a self-driven, ambitious and have a go-getter attitude.
- Have 7+ years of relevant experience with minimum 3 years in Consulting space.
- Have premier institute education.
- Experience in Solution selling
- Global cultural sensitivity and exposure will be an added advantage
About the Company :
- QAI is a global consulting and workforce development organization addressing the Operational Excellence- and educational needs of information technology, information technology enabled and knowledge intensive organizations having a suite of products built over 30 years since inception, with clients in 30 Countries.
- QAI operates from its offices in India, US, Singapore and China.
- QAI Global Institute (QGI) is the workforce development division of QAI and engages with individuals inside organizations and with professional communities. The Institute, through learning design, training delivery, competency assessments, development and certifications enables career growth and equips individuals to help realize organizational goals.
QAI Global Services (QGS), the consulting division of QAI, addresses Operational Excellence by helping organizations achieve Operational Excellence through deployment of best practices and processes in areas of Process Management, Agile, Devops, Design Thinking, Innovation Management and others.
- QGLUE - Promoted by QAI (a 30 year-old transnational consulting organization), QGLUE brings a unique design and innovation-led, human-centered approach to building products, services, and businesses in today's - experience economy- - making future living better with happier people.
- QGLUE's service design, design research practice delivers solutions for customers worldwide. It has a lean, agile approach to deliver real customer value by combining analytics, process modeling, and simulation with human-centered design.