Human Resource at PwC
Views:3021 Applications:397 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
PwC - Senior Associate - Industrial Products Analytics (4-7 yrs)
PricewaterhouseCoopers Service Delivery Center (Bangalore) Private Limited is a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of the US firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- Decision Innovation Analytics Consulting (- DIAC- ), a business unit of PwC Service Delivery Center (Bangalore) Private Limited, has capabilities rooted in deep strategy, technology, operations, and industry experience. The firm's approach to client service is based on objectivity, collaboration, and an unwavering commitment to its clients' best interests. DIAC serves Global 2000 clients in such industries as consumer packaged goods, financial services, logistics, manufacturing, retail and distribution, telecommunications, healthcare, insurance, and public sector organizations.
- DIAC provides fast, insightful analysis of complex marketing and operational issues, where intelligent use of data holds the key to better decisions and actions. Specific services include analytics to uncover and realize new revenue and cost savings; information management to track and measure key strategic business metrics not available otherwise, and information strategy to identify ways of using information to increase competitive advantage and to improve underlying information architecture for sustained, cost effective delivery of higher quality information throughout the enterprise.
Position: Senior Associate :
- We are looking for Senior Associate with strong analytics background (and overall professional experience of 4 - 7 years) to work in our Industrial Products & Services Analytics Consulting practice in Mumbai.
- Senior Associates will work as an integral part of business analytics teams in India alongside clients and consultants in the U.S., leading teams -for high-end analytics consulting engagements and providing business recommendations to project teams.
Education: B.Tech./B.E./Master's Degree/M.Phil./MBA from reputed institute(s) with relevant experience
Required Skills :
Successful candidates will have demonstrated the following skills and characteristics:
- Demonstrated knowledge or advanced business analytics and data mining solutions, having worked preferably in Power & utilities, Oil & Gas, Industrial products
- Experience analyzing or managing accounting, financial or transactional data
- Must have: 4-5 years of hands on experience in wide range of analytical techniques e.g. multivariate analysis, supervised and unsupervised learning. Natural language processing and image processing are desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential, as well as demonstrable evidence of effective team leadership, client relationship development and engagement management.
- Must have: Expertise and hands-on experience of working on analytics tools R, Python. Cloud and database experience are desirable.
- Has good understanding of AI modeling NLP/NLG, Reinforcement Learning, Simulation
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Help Information & Analytics Practice make a bigger impact in Firm's overall positioning in the market
- Work closely with Information & Analytics Practice leadership in leading the team and develop capabilities
- Project Delivery and Management
- Manage communication and project delivery between India and US teams
- Manage client presentations and act as subject matter expert on analytics discussions
- Structure the approach and deliverables for multiple analytics engagements simultaneously
- Manage team members proactively
- Help junior members develop the analytics path to align with overall project objective
- Responsible for checking the methodology and results used by team
- Help assess the impact of work, and conduct so-what analysis
- Develop storylines and make presentations
- Firm Building & Intellectual Capital Development
- Contribute to research, white papers, blog, and other IC development activitie
- Subject Matter Expert
- Keep abreast of market developments, identify growth opportunities
- Help Partners/Directors across the firm in selling analytics projects by acting as a subject matter expert on business development initiative
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work with an impressive array of leading companies that are strategically dependent on information and technology;
- An excellent opportunity to switch careers and/or focus on analytics embedded consulting
- An opportunity to work with fast paced and innovative environment along with a group of world class entrepreneurial professionals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.