HR at Pricewaterhouse Coopers Private Limited
Views:1930 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
PwC - Ivalua Consultant (2-16 yrs)
‘Our workplace needs to be a reflection of our society and our client organisations, and having an inclusive culture that fosters diverse talent and views is a key focus for us. We value dialogue and diversity of viewpoints to promote a vibrant work culture and deliver the best outcomes for our clients. Hence, diversity for us goes beyond gender – we’ve committed to having a minimum of 40% women in all our teams by 2025 – and are also...
Padmaja Alaganandan, Chief People Officer
- 2+ yrs. of experience in implementation of Source to Pay processes and systems (7+ years preferred)
- At least 2 - 4 end-to-end implementations of Ivalua modules
- Experience in leading end to end implementation of Ivalua functional workstreams (such as Procure to Pay,
- Sourcing to Contracts, Supplier Relationship Management, etc.), from the start to production delivery to hyper care support
- Ivalua Advanced Certification in S2C or P2P (L3)
- Understanding of Ivalua integration options and methodology with ERP systems/middlewares
- Functional knowledge of SRM, Supply Chain, and/or Procurement combined with excellent Project
- Management skills
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience working in the Consulting Industry
- Integration experience
- Exposure to SAP MM - functional or business user
- Lead the end-to-end implementation of the functional workstreams (S2C, P2P, etc.) including design, configuration, testing, post go-live support, reporting, training Requirement Elicitations and solution designing to meet business requirements
- Manage business process mapping, process re-engineering, and gap analysis, while ensuring best fit solution
- Recommend best practices to clients to streamline and standardize S2P processes
- Collaborate with OEM teams on business needs, information, applications, and long-term plans while helping to ensure integration with strategic plans.
- Work closely with integration leads to ensure an end-to-end integrated system deployment, configured as per client's business requirements
- Ensure quality of deliverables and project completion on time and within budget
- Ensure PMO activities
- Prepare training documentation and user manuals and deliver trainings
- Support Adoption of deployed systems
- Responsible for S2P production support and enhancement activities and a liaison with business process owners
- Build business case and ensure delivery of business outcomes as part of the implementation
- Support business development: responding to RFPs, creating sales proposals, identifying leads, client demos and presentations etc.
- Manage client relationships, self-driven, results oriented, strong leadership and exceptional communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.