HR Recruiter at PwC
Views:5646 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
PwC - IT Strategy Role (5-8 yrs)
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We- re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,235 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Advisory and Tax services.
Within Advisory, PwC has a large team that enables government organisations to transform and provide better service to citizens and optimize operations. The open position is for a candidate who desires to work with government clients and bring about a change in society. A successful candidate will be expected to work pro-actively and effectively on multiple client engagements over the period of time and take ownership of the entire project delivery he/she entrusted with.
We are looking for dynamic and experienced professionals with management consulting and industry experience to help our clients drive fast paced and sustainable growth, cost efficient, and delivery improvement strategies. The incumbent will work with the client and project teams to support global engagements from India in driving strategies to address organizational complexities, enabling higher performance and agility for growth.
Proposed role requires a candidate with relevant experience in IT Strategic Planning, IT Project and Program Planning and Management, Change Management, Formulation and Implementation of Target Operating Model for large IT Organisations. Candidate should have 6+ years of experience in Strategic Planning Sector.
Within this role, the incumbent will understand client's current business capabilities, assess current organization structure and operating model including sourcing and delivery ecosystem, and conduct end-to-end value chain diagnostics to unlock levers that can produce sustained performance improvement.
The candidate should strong interpersonal skills, who not only enjoys the challenge of working with other team members but externally with a diverse, senior-Government officials across varied Ministries and PSUs. Recent experience and understanding of the Indian business ecosystem and government initiatives is a must.
The candidate will be required to showcase excellent communication skills and will have demonstrated consistently the skill and capability in delivering impactful and insightful projects in the past. He/she will also be required to participate in client meetings and, during the course of a project, will be responsive to client enquiries, eventually leading the delivery engagement.
They will also be expected to contribute to Practice or Firm development. This may be adjudged in various ways such as serving as a mentor to other team members, by leading training/development initiatives, contributing to thought leadership papers, assisting other network firms etc.
Positions are with PwC's Government and Public Service (G&PS) practice, which works with Central & State Governments, PSUs, donor agencies etc. The position can be based in Gurgaon. However the ideal candidate should not have any constraints to travel for work related opportunities, whether domestic or internationally.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and Deliver program management cadence for cost reduction/profitability, business strategy, technology transformation, organizational change management, and merger management in multiple domains
- Understand client's current business capabilities, assess current organization structure, processes, and operating model including sourcing and delivery ecosystem, and conduct end-to-end value chain diagnostics to unlock levers that can produce sustained performance improvement
- Conduct SWOT analysis of all the relevant client functions with all relevant metrics and data
- Lead collaborative and interactive multi-stakeholder workshops to identify gaps and support findings of SWOT
- Collect business, customer, technology and regulatory trends / issues, and develop Impacts of key trends
- Identify the strategic focus for the client organization and strategic blueprint for the development of organization over next decade
- Draft the Vision and Mission options which are related to client's unique challenges and opportunities
- Define short term, medium term and long term objectives/goals for the client organization along with key metrics to evaluate the improvement
- Work with other Management Information System and IT Infrastructure experts to identify and design key short-term and long-term initiatives/solutions/resources aligned with the Vision to achieve identified Goals
- Propose and design the new organization structure, processes, and operating model including sourcing and delivery ecosystem to support the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Initiatives.
- Identify target operating model and design the detailed implementation plan for same
- Identify changes required in terms of tools/policies/processes, if any, aligned to the operating model
- Design the change management plan and migration plan to support the overall IT transformation
- Support client in FTE sizing and detailing out the job descriptions to support the organizational changes (if required)
- Identify Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)/ Performance Measurement Parameters for Operating Model/Identified ICT Initiatives
- Work with various PwC x-LoS teams to develop requested market/technology perspectives
- Conduct hypothesis-driven analysis
- Forecast Impacts of the defined Vision, Goals, Initiatives/Solutions and Operating Model and carry out the Impact Assessment
- Collect and compile qualitative and quantitative research from internal (e.g., scrubbed) and external sources (e.g., social media monitoring, benchmarks) to gain insights into customers and stakeholders- expectations, preferences, and behaviours
- Build a research repository and leverage for additional results and share it with the account team as needed
- Issue tracking and resolution, status reporting and monitoring, service Level Agreement (SLA) monitoring.
- Share lessons learned and best practices across programs, building relationships with stakeholders and brokering relationships at all levels.
- Coordination of project Governance arrangements, Post Project Reviews, Programme level workshops.
- Support International Business Development activities and other e-governance bids
- Post-Graduation: MBA/PGDM/ Strategy (Preferable)
- Graduation: BE/B. Tech (Computer Science, Information Technology preferred). Graduates in other fields can apply, provided that they have a proven experience in IT/e-governance practice with relevant certifications
Having two or more of the following certifications will be an added advantage:
- Six Sigma Green / Black Belt
- 5+ years (for SC/ Principal Consultant level) of working in Consulting firm or .
- Extensive Experience in working on IT Strategy Formulation and Implementation, Strategic Planning, IT Project and Programme Planning and Management, defining Target Operating Model, and Change Management
- Experience in delivering large scale projects and experience in working with CIOs, CTOs, COOs and CEO of Multi-National Companies and Public Sector Undertaking(s)
- Proven experience in working with International clients across territories like ME, Africa, South East Asia. (Preferred)
Tools & Techniques
- Change Management Framework (ADKAR etc)
- MS Office (with advanced knowledge of MS Project, MS Word and MS PowerPoint)
Required Skill Sets
- Deep understanding of Organisational Governance Structures, Processes, and Operating Models.
- Experience in formulating and implementing IT strategies, operating models, Vision, Mission and Change Management Framework for IT Groups
- Hands-on approach to project management.
- Proven experience in providing service to internal stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes.
- Training and certifications in Strategic Management