Human Resource at PwC
Views:4151 Applications:533 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
PwC - Associate - Digital Solutions Analytics (2-4 yrs)
PricewaterhouseCoopers Service Delivery Center (Bangalore) Private Limited is a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of the US firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- Decision Innovation Analytics Consulting (DIAC ), an operating unit of PricewaterhouseCoopers Service
- Delivery Center (Bangalore) Private Limited, has capabilities rooted in deep strategy, technology, operations, and industry experience. The firm's approach to client service is based on objectivity, collaboration, and an unwavering commitment to its clients' best interests. DIAC serves Global 2000 clients in such industries as consumer-packaged goods, financial services, logistics, manufacturing, retail and distribution, telecommunications, healthcare, insurance, and public sector organizations.
- DIAC provides fast, insightful analysis of complex marketing and operational issues, where intelligent use of data holds the key to better decisions and actions. Specific services include analytics to uncover and realize new revenue and cost savings; information management to track and measure key strategic business metrics not available otherwise, and information strategy to identify ways of using information to increase competitive advantage and to improve underlying information architecture for sustained, cost effective delivery of higher quality information throughout the enterprise.
Position: Experienced Associate
We are looking for Experienced Associates with 2 - 4 years of experience, to work in our Analytics Consulting practice in Bangalore.
- Experienced Associates will work as an integral part of business analytics teams in India alongside clients and consultants in the U.S., performing high-end analysis and providing business recommendations to project teams.
Education B.Tech./B.E./Master's Degree from reputed institute(s)
Successful candidates will have demonstrated the following skills and characteristics:
- Experience in analyzing complex problems and translating them to data science algorithms with due attention to computational efficiency and testing at scale
- Prior experience of having worked in consulting/product/analytics environment
- Experience with big data technologies (Hadoop, Hive, PySpark) and knowledge of distributed systems for computing and data storage
- Should have experience working on Python, R, Pyspark, Spark and good to have experience in building Statistical, Machine learning and AI models
- Team player and demonstrated ability to work effectively across various internal organizations and international teams
- Ability to mentor and train junior team members.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build analytics products/accelerators using a variety of big data technologies and analytics tools as required by stakeholders and create robust documentation of solutions, underlying design decisions and operating procedures
- Work on several large scale datasets(e.g. internal client data, external public data, and new sources of data) and drive analytics path to align with overall project objective, develop and execute analytical module development on PwC's big data platform
- Engage well with both internal and external stakeholders to understand requirements and translate them to analytical solutions
- Required to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple competing priorities; ability to work independently and navigate through ambiguous requirements
- Manage the continuous improvement of data science and machine learning by following industry best practices
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work with an impressive array of leading companies that are strategically dependent on information and technology, Experienced Associates can expect to get broad exposure to a variety of industries and assignments
- An excellent opportunity to switch careers and/or focus on management consulting
- An opportunity to work with fast paced and innovative environment along with a group of world class and entrepreneurial professionals