HR at Provakil
Views:303 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
PVKL Tech Services - Presales Manager (1-2 yrs)
Provakil is India's fastest-growing legal tech startup. We build B2B enterprise products for legal teams globally. We are building innovative products in contract lifecycle management, dispute resolution, intellectual property, and compliance. We are a customer focussed organization solving hard problems related to data, workflow management, and intelligence. We are deployed in over 100 large enterprises including the likes of P&G, HUL, Toyota, Ericsson, ICICI, Aditya Birla, and many more.
The Pre-Sales Manager has to own all sales communication in the company. This includes creating detailed proposals for clients, designing solutions and case studies for different industries, creating presentations for pitches and conferences. The audience for this communication will be senior executives in the legal and compliance divisions of companies. The role demands strong storytelling to drive Provakil's message across to key stakeholders in the industry.
- Develop and deliver key sales enablement assets for the sales team by understanding customer requirements
- Act as a liaison between the sales and product teams to ensure sales feedback is reflected in product development
- Be a solutions expert in the sales team to craft strong use cases for different industries and deliver on customers requirements
- Draft and prepare proposals and presentations for enterprise deals
- Develop case studies and whitepapers to demonstrate customer success stories and product use cases
- Conceptualizing presentations for industry events
- Conceptualizing and delivering tailored product demos for sales prospects
- Provide product knowledge support to sales teams
- Attend industry events/conferences
What are we looking for?
- 2-4 Years of experience in pre-sales and/or related functions, preferably in B2B SaaS
- Bachelors- and/or Masters- Degree from Tier I universities
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Analytical skills and a strong understanding of technology
- Strong experience crafting presentations using Powerpoint / Keynote
Why join us?
We are a fast-growing organization with a 300% Y-o-Y growth in customers and revenue. We believe in setting the expectations really high and stretching ourselves to deliver on them! Scale
If you like to solve problems of scale, the legal industry has tremendous volumes of data to work with. We are building a unique data-driven solution to simplify legal operations for large enterprises. Our systems currently process over 12.5k transactions every minute, a metric that will multiply as we scale to new geographies.
We are a team with a strong background and believe in working hard to build a reputation. The founding team consists of engineers from IIT and a lawyer with a practice in the Supreme Court. Our App store rating is 4.6 and our customers can- t stop talking about us!
Awards & Recognitions
- World Justice Challenge Finalist at The Hague, The Netherlands, 2019
- Legal Tech Startup of the Year- at BW Legal awards 2K19 Industry Prize, Agami Prize in 2018, Selected among Top 3 companies at Westerwelle Foundation YFP Program 2020