Talent Acquisition at Purplle.com
Views:2641 Applications:466 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Purplle.com - Technology Recruiter (3-5 yrs)
Purplle.com is India's Leading Online Destination for Personal Care and Grooming. Armed with 400 brands and 10,000 products, Purplle.com attracts 3-4 million beauty enthusiasts a month.
Purplle.com has grown 400% YoY for the last three years and has captured 15-20% market share in the online beauty market. We are looking for people who are excited to build technology capabilities in the mobile and e-commerce space at scale.
We are looking for someone who loves hiring for the role of Technical Recruiter
- Any Graduate / Any PG
- The selected candidate is responsible for identifying and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization using traditional & non-traditional means of recruiting.
- You will be identifying the best mix of resources to source top talent using social media, job boards, web searches, referrals and industry-specific sources
- Manage the entire recruitment life-cycle including sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates, coordinating interviews, maintaining candidate/client communication and negotiations.
- Communicating with hiring managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process by ensuring job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria
- Communicate with business unit heads to clarify requirements and overcome obstacles to meet the organization goals
- Your forte would be to Source & Screen profiles, shortlist the candidates in preliminary rounds
- To collaborate with the Recruitment Manager and the business functions to plan and implement effective recruiting strategies
- You will learn and develop external candidate sourcing methodologies including partnering with community agencies, search firm liaison activities, and internet tools utilization.
You are the right fit if you are;
- A dynamic recruiting professional with 3 - 5 years of high-performance recruiting experience.
- Having a good understanding of IT/software skills and technologies. Prior experience in recruiting core IT/software profiles is a must.
- Possess overt persuasion and negotiation skills
- Excellent relationship building and networking skills
- Accountable for meeting all hiring targets while ensuring process accuracy/compliance
- Computer Science education or MBA is a must
- Eager beaver attitude and an obsession with deadlines, experience in building relationships with hiring managers and technical teams, will be the drivers for this role