Talent Acquisition at Purplle.com
Views:2656 Applications:547 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Purplle.com - Executive Assistant To Founders (3-6 yrs)
The Founder's Staff is responsible for partnering with Purplle's leadership team to drive a systematic approach to running the organization and partnering on the execution of the overall strategy by building relevant planning models, in-depth tracking frameworks and solving for select business problems. You will help in actively shaping the organization with your industry expertise and leadership combined with the passion for identifying, structuring, and helping execute new opportunities for Purplle.
What will you be doing:
- Responsible for assisting in defining strategic direction and assist in bringing operational excellence.
- Help in analysing, structuring and solving business problems within the various teams in the organization.
- Make sense of the key internal and market trends and their implication on our business.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to run select strategic projects.
- Work closely with the various members of the executive team daily to drive key company-level initiatives.
- Work closely with the founders on capital raise
What do we expect from you:
- Deep understanding and passion for technology led business.
- Prior experience in a high-quality Investment banking/Consulting firm / Due Diligence teams of Big 5 Firms is preferred
- Exceptionally comfortable with ambiguity and decision-making in the absence of perfect information Hands-on approach is must - the ideal candidate should be motivated and passionate enough to drive and execute upon various initiatives
- Highly proficient in excel and power point.
- Experience: 3.5 to 6 years