Talent Acquisition at Purplle.com
Views:1525 Applications:321 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Purplle.com - Assistant Manager - Digital Marketing (3-5 yrs)
This role will be accountable for growth of the owned brands of Purplle. S/he will be accountable for the deployment and delivery of paid campaigns for the brands.
Key functions under this role will entail:
1. Strategy and execution of the brand and performance campaigns on FB, Instagram, Google Ads etc.
2. Creating the monthly brand and performance growth plans from media activation objectives
3. Coordinate with cross-functional teams to build brand/category specific intelligence
4. Deliver on month on month growth numbers inline with the plans
1. 3-5 years of experience in running performance and social campaigns for high growth (D2C) brands
2. Hands on experience with Facebook & Google Ads manager. Preferred if in additional exposure in running large scale display & native ads.
3. High on energy and problem-solving attitude
4. Passionate about digital marketing space and building a high scale startup
5. Budgets handled >2Cr per month
1. Graduate/PostGraduate with prior experience with digital marketing
2. Should have experience handling app-based D2C brands
3. Excellent communication & math skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.